Chapter 35

Lana

Lana

The room was cold. Looking around I saw pure darkness.

I sat trapped, my hand was handcuffed onto the railing and as much as I tried I couldn't get it off. I looked around all over but was in no reach of anything. I felt my body with my free hand but didn't have any weapons on me.

I was stuck in one room but at the end of it I saw an entryway that I knew was the way out. Before I could try anything else I could hear a noise outside from where I was trapped.

"Better have a plan B" I could hear someone say

"Cisco!" I yelled

I could hear more yelling and things being tossed. I stood from where I laid and saw someone at the entryway.

Turning to the entryway I saw Savitar walking in without his suit. "You're awake" he says with a small smile

"Was that Cisco?" I ask

"Don't worry about him" he says looking at me

He walks closer to me and bends down to where I was sitting on the ground.

"You don't have to worry, I won't hurt you" he says

I didn't move away not wanting to anger him. I sat in the same spot keeping a serious face showing I was not afraid of him. I could see his eyes looking at my hand and I could tell he was debating whether to unlock it or not.

He looked back at me and smiled just a little. "You might not agree with this but trust me it's for your own good" he says

"How is this for my own good? You're going to torture me aren't you? You're gonna make me do things I don't want-" I begin to say

"I'm not going to force you to do anything you do not want. You should know that" he says "I want you to trust me. Because I'm the only one that can keep you safe. You see I know something you don't"

He then reaches into my hand and undoes the handcuff.

"And what might that be?" I ask him once the handcuff falls off

"I know in any timeline you aren't meant for a happy ending" he says "Iris is still alive. HR took her place. But, in my timeline you were dead Lana, you were killed. I was just trying to protect you. I have a plan and keeping you safe and alive is part of that plan"

"You don't have to do this" i tell him

I look behind him and see the entryway he had come in from. I calm myself and take a deep breath and stand from where I was sitting.

 I calm myself and take a deep breath and stand from where I was sitting