Chapter 23

Excuse all errors. Not edited.

Sas

"Doctor we have a pulse!" A nurse yelled.

I slowly opened my eyes as the bright lights hit my pupils.

"He's awake!" She yelled again as the doctor came over ta me, pressin' down on my wrist.

"Ok, We need to remove the tube now." He told the nurse as she did as told.

They took this long ass tube out of my mouth causin' my throat ta' hurt like hell.

I tried to sit up but my body was weak as shit so it I fell right back into the bed. My leg felt weird and I couldn't move it causin' me to look down. When I did I realized I had a cast on my leg.

"Fuck." I tried to yell but it came out hoarse.

"Mr. King how are you feeling?" The doctor asked me.

"Like shit." I said hoarsely as I scrunched my face up from the excruciating pain.

I had a bandage wrapped around my head too. They got a nigga lookin' like Ace from paid in full.

"Fuck happened ta me?" I asked.

"You broke your leg and your head has so many cuts and bruises that wouldn't stop bleeding from the glass that shattered during the crash, you're a lucky guy Mr. King. You were unconscious when the driver who collided into you pulled you out of the car." The doctor said.

"Damn." I responded.

"We're going to get you some apple sauce and water to snack on because you need to eat and stay hydrated." He said while writing something on a clip board.

"Aight." I said.

"We're also, going to let your family know you are up and have them come in, is that okay?" He asked.

"They hea'?" I asked.

"Yes. They're in the room with your girlfriend Ms.Teegan. Correct?" He asked while walking over to the door.

"Yeah." I scoffed.

"Ok. They'll be right in." He said as he opened the door.

"Wait." I said thinkin' about what took place while I was out. I had to make sure my baby was okay. Yes, MY baby. There's no doubt in my mind now that this is my baby.

"Yes, Mr.King?" He said.

"Whea' my baby?" I asked, sitting up.

"Your new born was placed in the ICU because of breathing problems and slowed heart rate about 30 minutes ago. I'll have to keep you updated because I don't know what's going on as of now and I don't want to give out any false information." He said.

"Fuck." I said to myself.

"Aight doc, thanks." I said ta him.