Chapter 29

5,482 words.

Two weeks later

Briana

12:30pm

I laid in my comfortable bed watching Law & Order SVU as Brooklyn was sound asleep in her crib. This is all I have been doing lately, taking care of her and watching movies all day since I decided to close my store and do everything e-commerce, It's much more safe. I made sure all my girls had a job in the online store whether it was shipping items for me or customer service. So everything was running smoothly.

Sas has been home with us as well unless he goes out with his boys or something but it's rare these days. He's really been proving to me he's done with the drug business and I'm really happy that he's keeping his word. He actually likes being home with me and Brooklyn but he's currently out right now buying a car since his old car was wrecked in the accident.

"The boyfriend did it! Duh!" I yelled at the TV as the detectives looked for evidence and questioned the woman who was killed, boyfriend.

I guess my yelling woke Brooklyn up because she began to cry.

"My baby." I poked my lip out, getting up from the bed and picking her up out of her crib but she still continued to cry.

"What's wrong with my baby?" I asked her as if she was going to respond before feeling her diaper. She didn't need to be changed.

"Are you hungry?" I asked before sitting in the chair and pulling my tank top down and exposing my breast, waiting for her to latch on. She started drinking and she drank for about 20 minutes.

"My baby was hungry." I said as I looked down at her hands wide open and her eyes seemed to be closing. I removed my breast and pulled my shirt back up, I laid a towel on my shoulder before putting her against my chest with her chin on my shoulder before patting her back until she burped. When she finally did, I put her back in her crib where she fell right back to sleep.

I got back into bed and finished watching my show. I watched my show for about another hour and a half before boredom took over me and I just couldn't handle it.

So, I decided to call Queen to see what she was doing. The phone rang and rang before she finally answered.

"Hello." She said through the phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Leaving my boo place." She said.

"Wait excuse me? Who is this boo of yours?" I asked waiting for the tea.

"I'll tell you but not right now." She laughed.

"Why?" I asked.

"We're trying to keep it low key." She laughed.

"Mhm, well what does he look like?" I asked.

"He's light skin. That's all I'm saying." She laughed

"Oh okay." I said trying to think of someone we both knew that was light skin.

"Bestfriend I'm going to call you back, he's calling me." She said causing me to pout.