Chapter 56

Need more comments.

Briana

The next week
10 in the morning.

"You ready?" Sas spoke into the phone as I wiped the crust of my eyes.

"Yeah." I said, just waking up.

"Aight, come on. I'm outside." He said.

"Ok." I said getting up from the bed.

I was currently sleeping in one of Scrapp and Queen's guest rooms because after all that stuff went down, I looked at KK differently. I thought she would always push us to be together but to hear her say that I wasn't good for her son, I couldn't look at her the same. I didn't tell her that though.

"What's takin' you so long?" Sas said into the phone as I wrapped a towel around my body.

"I just woke up Sas, I have to shower." I admitted and he smacked his lips.

"We gotta be thea' at 10:35." He snapped.

"Alright, I'm coming." I hung up, rolling my eyes.

It only took about 15 minutes for me to complete my hygiene routine. Once I was done with everything, I got dressed and put my hair up into a bun.

I walked out of the room and made my way downstairs.

"Good morning bestie, where's my baby?" I asked Queen, when I saw her in the kitchen cooking.

"Good morning best friend. Shes in the living room with Empy, you're about to go to the couples thing with Sas?" She asked and I nodded as she looked back at me.

"Aw, I hope y'all work everything out." She said putting her spatula down and coming over to me and hugging me.

"Lord knows, Scrapp and I need to be going there." She said making me laugh.

I then walked out of the kitchen and made my way to the living room.

"Ma Ma." Brooklyn said pushing herself off of the couch and making her way to me.

"What's wrong with my baby?" I asked once I saw that she had a frown on her face.

I sat down and picked her up, placing her on my lap.

"What's wrong?" I asked again and she pointed to the door.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Da." She said.

"What he do?" I asked.

"Go." She said.

"You can't come Brooklyn, daddy and I have to go somewhere but when we get back, we can go get ice cream. Okay?" I said to her and she just nodded.

"Did auntie Queen make you breakfast?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Brooklyn, tell her auntie Queen got you." Queen butted in and I shook my head.