Chapter 35

Another one🙃

Sas

"So you just left with her?" Scrapp laughed bouncing Brooklyn in his lap.

"Yeah." I said shaking my head.

"She makin' me crazy." I stressed.

"Did you tell her all that shit was a lie?" He asked.

"Yeah, just like I told y'all. I told her everything but she ain't believe it. The first thing she asked was did I fuck ha'." I said making him laugh.

"Damn bro." He laughed.

"I can't even be mad at her though because I'm the one that put that shit in ha' head with the Tyiesha shit and bitches period." I said.

"Yeah but nigga you got her name on your neck." He said.

"Exactly!" I yelled.

"Y'all crazy." He said laughing.

"No, she is." I said.

"Well, what you gone do?" He asked as Brooklyn fussed ta' get out of his arms and over ta' me.

"I don't know man." I said taking ha' from him.

"She gone come hea' snappin' when she figure out I left, I already know that." I said.

"This shit is pointless nigga, just go get your girl man. You ain't even cheat." He said.

"I know but what the fuck I'm supposed ta' do, she ain't fuckin' with me." I said.

"Nigga, stop being a bitch and put her ass in her place." He said laughin' makin' me laugh too.

"You probably right bro." I said.

"Yeah, it's time to put your foot down." He said.

*****

Briana

"Yup. He told us everything that girl said was a lie and I don't want to see you guys break up because of something that isn't even real." KK said as we came to an understanding.

"I feel so stupid." I said after listening to everything she has said this past hour.

"You should." She laughed.

"He just made me so insecure about other girls because of him cheating on me before." I said.

"But he told you this girl would do anything to break you guys up before we even went to Jamaica." She said.

"And I let her." I said shaking my head.

"I'm so dumb." I added.

"Let me go talk to him." I said getting up.

"Ok." She smiled as I left the table and walked back into the house.