Chapter 51

Not edited. Don't annoy me.

Sas

6 o' clock that night

Everybody was blowing up my phone as I sat in Dukes livin' room.

"Sas, you too love each other. Just make up and propose to her." Dukes said ta' me.

"That's just like you ma, always takin' her side." I scoffed, lookin' away.

Everybody was callin' and textin' me saying the same shit but I wasn't tryna hea' that shit.

"Boy, I'm not taking anyone's side but I know you love her and I know she loves you. You've never even thought about marrying any women so the fact that you are now. I'm happy to see that." She said.

"You probably started this fight because you were scared." She added.

"I ain't start shit. It was her, it's always her. Every fucking day." I said.

"Well, All she ask is for you to be home when she wakes up Sas. Any women would be mad if her boyfriend isn't home every time she wakes up Sas." She said.

"I understand that but she could've said something." I said.

"Well, she calls me almost everyday talking about how you aren't home." She said.

"For real?" I asked.

"Yes. She even cries sometimes." She said.

"Well damn ma, why you just now telling me?" I said.

"Its exactly what I told her, It's not my place to step into y'all business." She said.

"Aight." I sighed.

I pulled out my phone and read all the text messages people were leaving me.

Bro : Nigga, I put too much work into help you with this shit, you better be proposing to her.

Santana : Bro, your girl here crying and shit. Get the fuck over here!

Breez : You made me come all the way back to Cali for nothing nigga?

I didn't respond to any of them, I just left them on read. I was about to close my phone before another message popped up.

babe 💍 : Come home, so we can talk.

I stared at the message for a while and I didn't respond but I got up and told Dukes bye.

"You guys fix this, okay?" She said as she hugged me.

"Aight ma." I sighed leavin' out the front door.

I walked down the street and into our driveway. I saw other people's cars and I sighed deeply.

I walked up the stairs and to the front door before I unlocked the door and walked in.