Chapter 43

Not edited.

Bri

2 months later

"Bri!" Queen yelled for me from the bottom of the staircase.

"Yeah?!" I yelled back, fixing my hair in the mirror.

"Come on." She said.

"Coming." I said as I walked out of my room.

I went downstairs and Queen was holding Brooklyn. Brooklyn was grabbing her face while Queen made funny faces. She died laughing as she did.

"You're a goof ball." Queen laughed.

"Come on girl." I said to her.

We were on our way to the spa to get waxes, facials and to get our nails done.

"We have to pick up KK." She said as she stood with Brooklyn in her arms.

"No, she's going to meet us there." I said grabbing Brooklyn from her.

"Where's Scrapp?" I asked.

"He should be here. I talked to him about 5 minutes ago." She said taking her phone out of her pocket.

As soon as she pulled her phone out, the front door opened.

"Wassup y'all." Scrapp said walking in with Santana behind him.

"Hey y'all." I spoke.

"Wassup baby?" Scrapp said to Queen kissing her cheek before coming over to me and taking Brooklyn out of my arms.

"Wassup Bri?" Santana said to me before giving me a tight hug.

"I'm fine." I smiled small.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yes." I said already knowing what he was referring to.

We all decided not to talk much about Sas being in jail because every time someone would Bri it up, I would break down.

"Good." He said as he walked to the living room.

"Okay, we're leaving guys. See yall later." I said to both Scrapp and Santana as me and Queen we're leaving out the house.

"Take care of my baby!" I yelled behind me before closing the door.

We got into my car and pulled away from the house before making our way to the spa.

"I needed this so bad." Queen sighed as I drove.

"Me too, I can't wait to just relax." I smiled thinking about the spa treatment we were about to get.

"What did you schedule our appointment?" She asked.

"3." I said before my phone started ringing.

"Can you see who that is?" I asked Queen.

"It's Sas." She said.