Chapter 37

Sas's song in the MM, if you would like to hear it.

Sas

"I'm a dog, Im a dog, Im a dog. ROOF!" I rapped as I finished up in the booth.

Bri, Scrapp, and Breez sat in the studio and I looked at them as I finished to see what they were doing.

"Yeah, this is the one bro." Scrapp said as he pressed the button.

"This gone get us a deal." Breez said.

I looked over ta' Bri nervously ta' see what she had ta' say because this was her first time hearin' it but she didn't say anything. So I put the headphones down and walked out the booth.

"You don't like it?" I asked as I came out.

"Do you really have to say all that babe? Baby mama? I'm a baby mama now?" She asked.

"Nah baby, it ain't like that. It just made the song work." I said ta' her.

"I like the song but I don't like what you're saying Sas. That's going to make girls think you're single and a player." She rolled her eyes.

"Baby, trust me. I'm not worried about none of these females, only you. Now give me a kiss." I poked my lips out as she laughed and gave me a kiss.

"Okay." She waved her hand, lettin' it go.

"Y'all so cute." Breez mocked us.

"Shut the fuck up." I laughed as Scrapp replayed the track and we all started bobbing our heads.

"Damn, I like this." I said as I sat on the couch and listened ta' myself.

"This my new favorite song." Breez said laughin'.

"These bitches don't get no love." He said tryin' ta' shake my hand as Bri looked at me.

"No, nigga." I pushed his hand away makin' him laugh.

"Bri don't count." He said.

"I'm talkin' about these other bitches." He added tryin' ta' shake my hand again.

"Oh, aight." I said shakin' his hand.

"Aight, we good for today. Put this all over y'all social media." Scrapp said pullin' his phone out as we did the same postin' the song as it played in the studio.

Soon after comments poured in for all of us with people askin' what the song was and who was rappin' and things like that but we were all goin' ta' wait ta' tell people.

A couple minutes after we all left out of the studio and the guy that owned the place spoke ta' us and I gave him his money as we left out.

"I'll see y'all niggas later." I said ta' Breez and Scrapp as Bri gave them both a hug.

"Aight, see y'all." Scrapp said as he got in his car and Breez did the same, gettin' in his own car.

We were now on our way home now after we went ta' get Brooklyn from Dukes crib.

"You okay?" I looked over ta' Bri as I drove.