Chapter 34

One week later

Sas

"Son, where are you?" Dukes asked through the phone.

"I'm at my crib." I told her.

"Well, we're back in Atlanta, can you come over? I need to talk to you." She said.

"Aight ma." I sighed, hanging up befo' she could say anything else.

After I hung up, I dialed Bri's number again for what seemed like the 100th time and still no answer. I've been blowing her phone up for about a week straight now and I don't know if this shit is worth it anymore. If she can't trust me, why should I keep fighting? She let a bitch with no proof of anything mess our relationship up. This just goes ta' show we probably won't get nowhea' so what's the point? I do miss her and my daughter but I don't know how much more of this ignorin' shit, I can take. I was going ta' pull up on her but I don't want ta' argue and fight. I just want my girl and my daughter back in my life. All of this shit is pointless.

Briana

I'm currently back in Atlanta and I'm staying at my house. It's a wreck but I cleaned up a little, to make it livable for Brooklyn and I. I still really don't feel safe but it's the only option. Either there or KK's but I know Sas will be expecting me to stay there so I decided not to. I haven't spoken to Sas or anyone but KK since Jamaica and I don't plan to. Everyone has been calling my phone nonstop but I just need time to myself and my daughter. My heart is broken as of right now and I really just want to get away which is why I'm in the process of moving to L.A. I've spoken to the realtor and told him I want the place that he suggested but it's going to take about a week or two for paperwork to get done which is what I'm on my way to do right now.

"You ready to move out of Atlanta?" I asked Brooklyn as I drove but of course, she didn't respond.

I can't lie, it's been really lonely and I miss Sas a lot but what else can I do, he lied to me about speaking with his ex. I didn't see actual messages but it's his ex, she's knows him better than I do and he didn't come after me so it's clear he had a great night with her. He couldn't keep it in my pants if someone paid him to.

Breaking me from thoughts, my phone began to ring. I grabbed it from the passenger seat and looked at the caller I.D and it read KK.

"Hello." I answered with one hand on the wheel.

"Hey Bri, I'm back in Atlanta." She said.

"Finally." I said.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm on my way to sign some paperwork with the realtor for the house in L.A." I told her.

"So, you decided you're going to leave?" She asked sadly.

"Yeah. I can't stay in Atlanta." I sighed.

"Aw, I'm so sad I won't be able to see you or my grand baby anymore." She said.

"We'll visit, it's not like we're gone forever." I laughed.

"I know but I won't be able to see you guys whenever I want. Have you at least spoken to Sas?" She asked.