Chapter 53

The next morning...

Sas

"Hey baby girl." I said ta' Brooklyn as she smiled, layin' her head on my chest.

I then sat down on the couch next ta' Scrapp as Queen moved around in the kitchen, makin' breakfast.

"What's good nigga? Where you go last night?" Scrapp asked me.

"I was with some little shawty." I admitted, loud enough fa' Queen to her.

"For real?" He asked with wide eyes and I nodded.

"I thought you was waiting on Bri?" He asked and I scoffed.

"Waitin' fa' what? She out hea' fuckin' niggas." I said with anger as Brooklyn picked her head up to look at me.

"Da." She spoke furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry baby." I said ta' her kissin' her forehead.

I took her ta' the other room and let her play with her toys so that I could talk ta' Scrapp. She was like a sponge and I didn't need ha' cursin' around Bri or goin' back repeatin' shit.

"So, you know for sure?" He asked me as I took a seat on the couch.

"Queen told me." I said.

"Queen!" Scrapp yelled fa' her.

"I didn't tell him anything like that but best believe I'm telling my best friend what I just heard." She sassed, quickly comin' into the livin' room.

"She already know." I shrugged.

"She already know?" They spoke in unison, lookin' at me and I nodded.

"She walked in on me and the girl?" I admitted.

"You ain't shit, who is the bitch?" Queen snapped and I shrugged.

"But now, I'm the bad guy when she out here doin' the same shit." I snapped back.

"I never said she was having sex with anyone, she hasn't even seen anyone or talked to anyone for that matter." She said ta' me, makin' me feel stupid.

"If y'all had any chance of getting back together, you blew it now." Scrapp said.

"What did she say when she walked in?" Scrapp asked.

"She just was yellin' and shit. I knew she was hurt but nigga I am too, shit." I snapped.

"Bri ain't even do shit to hurt you." Queen went on and I shook my head.

If only they knew.

"Who was the girl?" He asked.

"I don't know ha' name. It was some white bitch from the valley." I went on.

"What did she say when Bri walked in?" He asked.

"Nothin' she didn't care." I told him.

"Bri didn't kill her?" He asked, surprised.