Chapter 28

6,013 words.

Brooklyn Marie King.

Sas

"I can't believe this shit." I said as I took my sweats off and put them in a garbage bag.

I took a quick shower, scrubbin' hard before I got out and put on a white tee, a black hoodie, some matching sweat shorts, and a black Jordan on my left foot. Everybody was down stairs waiting because I wasn't about to take them niggas home with throw up in my lap. I couldn't do it.

I walked downstairs and saw Bri on the couch laid out, Queen in the kitchen drinkin' a glass of water, Scrapp rollin' a blunt, Breez sittin' on the couch with his eyes half way open, Lucas slumped and Roddy on the carpet stretched out.

"Y'all look like a bunch of dickheads. Y'all can't hang." I said as I came down the steps laughin'.

"Man, I had like 6 shots back to back." Breez laughed with his eyes barely even opened.

"Shit, I'm chillin." Scrapp said takin' a pull from his blunt.

"Slide dat this way." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Gotchu." He said.

I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of water as Queen walked passed me into the living room to sit next to Bri, who was knocked the fuck out, holdin' her stomach with her face churned up. I took the glass of water into the livin' room and shook her gently.

"Baby." I said nudgin' her.

"Mm?" She answered with ha' eyes still closed.

"Hea' drink this." I said givin' her the water as she opened her eyes.

"Thanks baby." She said leanin' up tryin' ta' kiss me but I pulled back.

"Uh un, you need ta' brush first." I said laughin'.

"Here bro." Scrapp said passin' me the blunt.

"So y'all niggas gone rock out here for the night?" I asked as I took a pull from the blunt.

"Yeah, I'm about to KO right here." Scrapp said referrin' ta' the couch as I passed the blunt back ta' him.

"Yeah, where the basement?" Breez asked.

"The door down the hall." I pointed.

"Aight, coo." He said gettin' up.

"I'm sleeping in one of the guest rooms." Queen said walkin' passed me.

"One of the guest rooms is filled with clothes and diapers and shit for Brooklyn so if you see that one, don't go in there." I said.

"Okay." She waved me off.

Lucas and Roddy was already slumped on the floor so they was coo'.

"Aight baby. Come on, get up." I said ta' Bri.

"Im going to sleep right here." She whined.