Chapter 57

Excuse errors.

Briana

The next week

"After listening to everything from last week, I'm going to give you guys an exercise. I want the two of you to go on a date with someone other than each other. Lyndon, it has to be a female. Briana, it has to be a male." Dr. Lailee spoke.

I looked over to Sas and he looked surprise.

"I don't thin-" I started but ending up being cut off.

"This exercise has worked for over 1000 couples. I'm licensed, I know what I'm doing. This exercise is a must and it must be completed before our next session, next week. It cannot be a family member." She stated and I nodded.

"That ain't gon' work fa' us." Sas blurted out.

"Whats wrong?" Dr. Lailee asked him.

"She ain't goin' out wit another nigga." He shrugged and Dr. Lailee wrote that down.

I just shook my head at him as he sat there proving everything that I said bothered me about him was true.

"I promise it'll help you guys. If you really want to make this work with Briana, you'll do it." She said.

"So, what kind of date does it have to be?" I asked.

"It can be anywhere, it can be while the sun is up. Dates during the day are recommended." She said.

"Well, I don't know any men that I could go on a date with." I admitted.

"How about we do this? I see a bunch of couples a day, I think I could arrange for the two of you to swap with another couple I see daily." She suggested.

"Isn't this just going to make matters worse?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"When you complete this assignment, you'll see what I mean." She said and I just nodded.

"Alright, so I'll make a quick call and tell them to come in earlier today. They don't live too far from here." She said standing up and walking out of he room.

Nerves took over my body, I was so nervous. I didn't know how this was about to go.

"I don't want to do this." I said to Sas.

"I don't want to either." He admitted.

"I don't want you out with another woman either." I admitted to him.

"I know." He nodded.

"Can you please not do anything?" I asked, referring to what happened two weeks ago.

"You really think I want ta' fuck other bitches?" He asked and I nodded.

"I don't." He said shaking his head, looking away from me.

"I only want ta' be inside of you." He finally spoke.

"Then please, don't do anything to set us back anymore. Just do this assignment and let's get this over with. I just want to be happy again." I said and he nodded.