Chapter 40

Not edited.

2 months later

Bri

"Girl get me the damn clothes." I laughed, rolling my eyes as Queen kept trying to take the clothes out of my hand so I couldn't pay for them.

We were currently in the mall, getting things for baby Empress. Queen is 4 months pregnant with a baby girl now. When she went to the doctor's both her and Scrapp were extremely surprised to know that she was 2 months but nonetheless both of them were happy.

"I don't want you to spend all your money bestfriend." She pouted, finally giving in.

"Anything for my niece." I smiled as the cashier gave me my total and I handed my card over to her.

"You guys have a great day." The cashier spoke giving my card and receipt.

"Thanks, you too." We spoke in unison as we left.

"Okay, I'm ready to go home and eat. This pregnant bitch is tired of walking." Queen said as we walked towards the exit.

"Ok." I laughed as I pulled my phone out to call Sas.

The phone rang for a while as we walked towards my car before he finally answered.

"Yo." He said causing me to jerk my head back and look at my phone.

"Let's try that again Sas." I spoke into the phone, rolling my eyes as I unlocked my car doors and put the bags in the trunk before Queen and I got into the car.

"My fault baby, I'm busy. Wassup, you okay?" He said clearly occupied.

"Busy doing what?" I asked as I started the car and pulled off.

"The game on baby." He spoke quickly, clearly eating something.

"The game more important than me?" I asked as I drove.

"Uh-" He started.

"Sas!" I yelled into the phone.

"I'm just playin' baby, what's up? You got all my attention." He laughed.

"We're on our way home, can you and Scrapp be outside. We have shopping bags and grocery bags." I said.

"Aight. I got it." He said.

"Okay. Where's Brooklyn?" I asked.

"She right here, playing with her blocks." He said causing me to smile.

"Did you feed her?" I asked.

My baby is 5 months now and she is eating regular food, sitting up by herself and sometimes she even tried crawling.

"Yes." He sighed, clearly irritated.

"What did you give-"

"TOUCHDOWN!" He yelled cutting me off. I heard voices in the background yelling as well.