Chapter 1

'Why did Master have to knock me out...And now Timcamphy was eaten by a cat!!!'

'I do agree that idiot Marian didn't have to be so harsh,' agreed the voice in her head.

Allen Walker was looking for a certain cat and was failing miserably. Upon arriving in the new town on the way to the Black Order, Timcamphy, despite Allen's warnings, got eaten by a cat. When she finally spotted the cat, it went inside a church.

The church it went inside was said to be haunted; anyone who goes inside mysteriously disappears with only the clothes remaining. Rumors state it's a due to curse placed by a young couple who were getting married in that church in which the bride had perished from a falling chandelier before she was able to get married.

At the same time, nearby the church were two police officers whom were investigating the case of said rumor.

"Moore, are we really going in there?!?" one officer called out, scares out of his wits.

"Don't be such a coward Charles. The citizens have been complaining about this church; people keep disappearing and such," the second officer called Moore replied.

"B-but that's because of a curse!!!" the first officer, Charles, cried out.

"Is that how a police officer should act?! It's just a rumor, Charles. This church is not cursed!!"

"A-alright, Moore...."

Entering the church, it had a disheveled appearance as if it was centuries old.

"It's pretty old, I wonder if travelers really stayed here...." Moore absently wondered. Her musings was interrupted by a shout; it was her partner.

"Gyaa!!!! O-on my l-leg...!!"

Worried for her partner, Moore turned to face Charles quickly at his fearful exclamation. Only to relax at the sight of a cat on Charles' leg, walking towards and petting the cat.

"It's only a cat, Charles," reassured Moore.

Allen Walker, seeing a chance to catch the cat, swooped into the church, hiding among bats to hide her presence. Unknowingly, as she caught the cat, she caught an extra other thing as well.

Which was in the form of a female officer. Allen had brought the two upstairs, not noticing the extra baggage. Charles, noticing Moore's absence, called out to her, only to be unanswered.

"A-are you alright Moore?!? Moore!!!" Worried about his fellow officer, Charles was unaware of the impending danger heading towards him.

Meanwhile with the two ladies...

"Gotcha!! This time you won't be getting away...Huh?"

'Al, I think you caught something extra with the cat. Take a good look at it.'

Finally looking at her catch, it was then she noticed the extra presence of Moore.

'Did I accidentally capture a human as well?'

'And it seems it's a police officer as well.'

Allen was ripped out her thoughts at the sight of a movement coming towards her. She quickly dodged, realizing the female police officer was trying to handcuff her. As the cat Allen was trying to catch sat nearby him, Moore spoke, shifting to a defensive stance.

"Who are you?!? What business do you have here?!"

Bowing down, Allen apologized to the older female. "I'm very sorry for my behavior, I did not notice your presence. I'm just a traveler."