❇️3 - Kings College❇️

I know it has a different name now, but I forgot it and I'm too lazy to search it up.

❇️Alexander Hamilton❇️

Today was the first day of school. Don't assume that anything cool or worth remembering happened. It was basically an average, boring day at school. Except for lunch. John made me sit with his thousands of friends at a table and I couldn't even get a word out, they were so loud! This isn't a highschool, people!

But I had to admit that his friends were really nice to me. Whenever one of them was in a class I had, they would sit next to me and talk about my day. And besides, I've never had more than one friend before so it was comforting for me.

But the one problem was that...

literally everyone was shipping me and John.

I mean, that sounds confusing. Let me explain. When I was talking to John earlier, one of them came by and nudged me with a wink. Then another straight up asked if I was gay. Seriously. I mean, isn't that a bit personal? People do weird things when it comes to shipping.

I just hope that this shipping thing won't get out of hand.

⭐️John Laurens⭐️

"I think John has certain eyes for a certain someone~!" Said Hercules bluntly.

"Oooh~ that's so cute, our little ami has a crush!" Said Laf to Herc while grinning at me.

I had decided to hang with Herc and Laf in their dorm room like old times. I excepted it to be normal and chill but that wasn't the case.

Ever since Alex arrived, they've been nagging me non-stop.

And I was already sick of it.

Isn't it kind of rude to barge in on another person's love life?

I groaned and turned away from my friends, "No, I do not have a crush on him. Cut it out already. What makes you even think that?"

"Oh, lots of reasons." The two sat next to me while grinning. I sighed.

"Like what?"

Laf was the first to explain, "First of all, how happy you were when you got the news that he was moving to New York City. Like, whoa. You were so adorable! And when Peggy sent us the video of you two hugging, it was so obvious!!" He squealed.

"Much agreement." Said Herc.

"C'mon, guys, how would you feel if you best friend for life was gone for a really long time and then suddenly came back? You'd act just like me! Right?"

The couple shook their heads, "No, there is obviously something more happening."

"Yep."

"Guys, come on! Can we forget this conversation? Please?"

"Nope, one more thing. The way you two look at each other is so obvious! Your eyes are so full of love!"

"How can someone possibly have their eyes full of love?"

"Mon ami, when you look at something you love, your pupils expand. Didn't you know this?"

"Wait, really? Oh shit."

I sighed and lied back, contemplating life. I might as well just open up to them. I mean, they're gonna keep nagging me until I do.

"Soooo?" Said Laf impatiently.

I blushed, "Okay, you two win"— they gasped— "I like him. But it's only a crush! And you can't tell him!"

The two literally seriously screamed like little girls on a rollercoaster.

I crossed my arms and waited for them to calm down. Which was, like, ten minutes.

"MON AMI, THAT'S SO CUTE!!!"

"I KNEW IT! I FUCKING NEW IT!"

"Yeah, yeah. It's not a big deal. I doubt he likes me back."

"Pfft, how can he not like you? Okay, don't think I'm hitting on you but you're, like, the hottest guy in school."

"Yep. The truth."

"Plus, you're fun to be around, you're romantic, and loyal! So you'd be the perfect person to date!...For Alex."

I blushed, "Haha, stop it, you two. But it's probably because he's straight."

"You've known him all your life and you don't even know his sexuality!?" Asked Herc. They both had shocked expressions.

"I, for one, thinks he's gay. I mean, did you see the way he was checking out Jefferson?"

"Jefferson!?"

"Y'know what? Let's talk to him about it. Come on, Laf."

And they left.

I lied down on the bed with a groan.

I hate them.

❇️Alexander Hamilton❇️

Suddenly, two of John's friends came barging into the room, almost knocking me out of my chair.

"Yo, Alexander, we need to talk to you about John— I mean you!" Said the one who I think was named Hercules.

"What? What about me?" I asked, feeling slightly weirded out.

"You'll see. Let's all sit down." Said the French one— I think his name was Lafayette.

"Um, okay."

We all sat down on the couch and they both gave me grins. Then they exchanged looks and said, "What's your sexuality?"

Wow. Really? Are they being serious right now?

"What?" I asked feeling annoyed.

"Did you not hear us? Or?" Asked Hercules.

"No, it's just...why?"

"We need to know for...um..."

"Science!"

"Yeah!"

"Seriously? You really think I'm going to admit that to someone I just met?" 

"Yes...?"

"Well, you thought wrong. Goodbye."

"Oh...okay."

"Bye, 'Lex!"

The two left right away, surprisingly.

What is life?

Hercules Mulligan•

"Ohmygod, he's totally gay!" I exclaimed.

"I know right!? I mean, if he wasn't gay, then he wouldn't make such a big deal out of it! We were right!"

The two of us basically danced in the hallway, earning a few judgemental looks.

"C'mon, Laf, let's go tell Peggy. Man, she's gonna freak!"

-

Oh dear.

Why did this remind me of Phan? Probably because I've been obsessing over it lately.

This video really made me explode and start shipping it:

I'm not gonna lie, I started crying HAHA I'M PHAN TRASH NOW HELLO

-Kitty