❇️6 - Stolen❇️

⭐️John Laurens⭐️

Alexander didn't come home that night. It was beginning to worry me. He said he'd be gone a while, but I didn't think that meant all night! I wonder where he is.

Wherever he is, I just hope he's okay.

But...maybe this means he found the "someone".

That's most likely it. Why else would he be gone for so long.

I sighed and covered my face.

I really screwed up...

I should have told him how I felt yesterday. Then at least he wouldn't have found the person. I could have belonged all to him.

But I blew it.

I held in my tears, and attempted to fell asleep.

That didn't work.

Too much was on my mind. It made me feel sick. I didn't want Alex to be with someone else! Maybe he'll even spend all his time with them and forget about me! It happens all the time.

Well...all I have to do I hope that he didn't actually find someone and is actually at a friend's dorm or something...maybe.

***

I heard the front door close suddenly. I jumped up from the bed and raced over to the front door to see Alex. There he was. He looked like a mess.

He jumped back, frightened by me being there, "Jeez, John, I thought you were sleeping." He said.

"Where were you?" I asked, trying to stay calm as possible.

"Oh, about that. I think I found the person you were talking about! We just started talking and then they asked me to go with them to their dorm for a while. I said yes and...um." He suddenly looked at the floor and blushed.

"Yeah? What else?"

He looked down, "Well, I got my first kiss, that's one thing, haha!"

WHAT

SKDJWMDLEKLSKDLSNS

MOTHER FLUFFER

"Oh...cool."

"And Um...and then...well, this is embarrassing. I'm actually quite tired so I'm going to sleep—"

I blocked him from the bedroom.

"John?"

I looked at him coldly.

"Alex. Tell me. Everything."

He began to sweat, "It's really not a big deal."

"No, you're telling me. Aren't you my best friend? Best friends tell each other everything."

"I know, but...it isn't important." He repeated.

"Alex."

"Yeah?"

"Friends don't lie."

He sighed.

"O-Okay. Let's go to the couch."

***

"YOU FUCKING SLEPT TOGETHER!? WITH HIM!?"

"Well, yeah but it wasn't a big deal! Right? Whatever. Anyway, that just happened for a while and then he asked me to...be his boyfriend. And I said yes. John, I'm finally dating someone! Isn't this great!"

It felt like every bone in my body shattered. Nothing felt real.

This wasn't happening.

Jefferson of all people!?

"Y-Yeah, it is but...Alex...there is something you don't know about Thomas." I said hesitantly.

"What is it? I'd love to know more about him!" Said Alex.

I sighed, "Thomas is meant to be a cheater. He's cheated on basically everyone he's been with. He manipulates people into loving him just to use them and then throws them away like they're nothing. Then he finds a new toy. I don't want that to happen to you. This might not be the smartest choice, Alex." I said.

He took this in a bad way. "Who cares? Someone actually loves me for once! This is what I've always wanted! So I'm going to continue to date him as I please. Okay? I hate it when you tell me how to live me life!" He snapped.

This rarely happened. Alex never yelled at me like that.

It broke my heart.

He suddenly looked sympathetic. "John, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell a—"

"No, it's fine. I'm going to sleep now."

I got up and walked over to my bed. I got inside it and faced the wall. Alexander got into his bed.

Then he asked, "Um, can you sleep here again?"

I hesitated.

"No, Alex. You're dating Jefferson. That would be wrong."

I had two reasons why I didn't say yes. One, that reason. Two, I didn't even want to face him right now. I was too upset.

"But—" He began.

"No!"

There was silence the rest of the night.

-

Oh boy.

This is already getting antsy lol

-Kitty