❇️4 - Alcohol and Blushing❇️

⭐️John Laurens⭐️

It was the weekend now and me, Herc, and Laf were at the bar, getting drunk as fuck. This was a thing we did pretty often and Alex hated it. Apparently, sometimes I would call him while I was drunk and yeah that went places.

I had just taken my third shot of Sam Adams while Herc and Laf were fiercely making out. I threw my fists I to the air and cheered, "Woo!"

Everything in my mind went in weird places and I felt like completely speaking my mind.

Herc and Laf turned to me after their make-out session. They weren't that drunk, so they decided to mess with me.

"So, John, who's your best friend?" Asked Hercules with a cheeky smile.

Lafayette frowned, "You jerk."

I answered with my words slurred, "Yyyou two!"

"Awww!" They said in sync.

"And who's your boyfriend?" Asked Lafayette. Hercules giggled mischievously.

"My...boyfriend is Alexander Hamilton~! Hahaha!" I laughed for no reason.

The couple started laughing. I didn't know why at the time, so I joined in laughing like an idiot.

"Okay, okay." Said Herc as we all calmed down, "Why do you love Alexander?"

Lafayette tried his best to hide his laughter.

I quickly answered, "Because he's cute and special~! And...he is like a small and angry gremlin so it's cute! Hahahaha~! I really wanna marry him..." I said with a big, innocent smile.

The two laughed again. And I started crying out of no where. Probably because of the marriage thing.

Okay, here's the thing.

I always act like this when I'm drunk. I don't know why. I'm always super sensitive and always speak my mind. I'm also very easily persuaded.

"B-But, Laurens." Herc said with his laughter calming down, "You two already got married! At..."

"Disneyland!"

"Yeah! Disneyland!"

I gasped, believing them right away.

"REALLY!?" I screamed.

"Haha, yes! And you have eight children!" Said Laf.

"Eight!? Wait, Alex is a girl!?"

More laughter...

"Haha, well I'm gonna go find Alex so I can kiss him! Bye, fammm!" I started to leave but they held me back.

"No, your drunk ass is not leaving this bar. We all know what happened last time."

"Oh, yes. Very true. That would be bad."

I started crying again.

***

❇️Alexander Hamilton❇️

It was currently night and I was trying to sleep but to no avail. I tossed and turned a lot to try and find a comfortable position but I just couldn't seem to fall asleep. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Man, I wish John was awake so I could talk to him or something —

"You can't sleep either?" Said a voice from the bed next to mine.

Oh.

I turned to him, "No, I've always had trouble sleeping in beds I'm not use to."