❇️11 - The Day After❇️

^ This is how I'm imagining how their cuddling in this chapter lolol I'm a sucker for cute shit.

:Alexander Hamilton:

I woke up feeling the protection and warmth of someone holding me. Not even looking to see who this was, I hugged them, taking in their scent.

John Laurens. My best friend.

I was too tired to question why we were snuggling under the blankets so we remained like that. I think mainly because Laurens was still asleep. I opened my eyes to see him, still sleeping as I expected. He looked so peaceful and handsome in his sleep. I wanted to stare at him forever. He was just so...beautiful.

But oh— I have a boyfriend. Whoops.

But he isn't here to get mad at me.

I continued to hover over him, still staring because that totally wasn't creepy, until he woke up. He yawned then looked up at me, smiling.

"Hey." He simply greeted me.

"Hi, Johnny."

"That's not my name."

"But it's cute like you."

Oops. Why am I flirting with him? I have a fucking boyfriend, for crying out loud!

The two of us blushed and avoided eye contact for a few seconds.

Then he cleared his throat to rid of the awkwardness, "Hey, you okay?"

"Oh, yeah I'm fine. Don't worry." I answered.

"You sure? That storm last night was crazy!"

"Yeah."

"Okay, good."

-

Haha laziness. Next chapter will be longer, I swear.

-Kitty