❇️5 - Advice From An Expert❇️

⭐️John Laurens⭐️

"Okay, Shelly, you've gotta help me out on this." I held my turtle out on my hands. Talking to my turtle was something I did for fun. But I needed some serious help today.

She looked at me, not saying anything as expected.

"Ever since last night where I fell asleep besides Alex, my heart has been pounding! I feel like I'm about to explode! You've gotta help me out! What do I do? Should I confess?"

Nothing.

"Oh, you're right. It's too soon. He might be weirded out by me confessing out of nowhere."

Nothing.

"True, true. I don't even know if he likes me. That would be an awkward situation. I guess I have to wait. Man, you're the best at giving advice, Shelly!"

Nothing.

"Aww! No, you're the best owner! I mean, what? Never mind. Thanks for the help, Shelly!"

I placed her carefully back in her tank and walked into the living room were Alex was. He was watching Mean Girls.

"Oh, yeah, this movie is the shit!" I said, sitting next to my friend.

He didn't say anything. Maybe he was invested in the movie.

Oh well. I continued watching.

Five minutes later, Alex paused the movie. I looked at him and tilted my head.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked him.

He looked at me, "Something has just been on my mind."

"What has?"

"Well... You said that someone in the school is crushing on me. I want to find this person. I mean, they may be my future husband or something and I'm just sitting here, doing nothing!" He said. He seemed very annoyed with life.

"O-Oh. Well, how will you find that person?" I asked awkwardly.

"Talk to everyone in the school and see how everyone acts around me! Anyone who acts suspicious is them. Bingo! Okay, I'll be out for a while. Don't eat the last slice of cake while I'm gone!" And he was out the door.

Dammit. I wanted the last piece.

But what am I gonna do? When I said someone liked him, I meant myself! He's gonna completely waste his time and be all upset over it! It gives me shivers. Upset Alex is a side of him you do not want to see.

But...might as well see how things go. Maybe he'll actually find someone who likes him!

Wait, but that won't be good for me.

Oh dear, there is only two ways in which this can go.

And I was not excited for either.

❇️Alexander Hamilton❇️

I tried my best at talking to every guy I found around campus. So far, everyone was either normally nice or just plain rude. I kicked all the rude ones. They deserved it.

No luck so far. Hmm.....

I came across that tall fluffy-haired guy that was in my debate class.

I crossed my fingers. This might be it.

I approached him and just looked up at the sky, "Weird weather we're having here, huh."

Normal enough, right?

The guy turned to me and looked up, "Yeah, 'guess so."

Then he looked at me and I swear I could see hearts in his eyes.

"Uh...you okay, sir?" I asked hesitantly.

He grinned and took a step over to me, "Am I hallucinating, or am I in heaven? Because I see an angel."

Um, what the fuck?

How original, haha.

But seriously...what?

"I'm pretty sure that's hallucinating. I don't think I look like an angel." I said, looking down at myself.

He put his arms around me and pulled me uncomfortably close, "Well, then you must get your eyes check then, baby. Because all I see is beautiful~"

Oh dear.

Can I punch him?

But wait...is this was romance is like?

It's weird.

Okay, well, if it is then this must be the person! Or a perv, haha.

"Oh...thanks? Can you let go of me before I punch you, please?"

There. That's nice enough.

He let go of me as I wished, "That's okay, we can leave the touching for later."

"What?"

"Why don't we go to my dorm room, baby~? I swear it will be worth your while~" He asked with a wink.

"I...who are you even?"

"The name's Thomas Jefferson. And I assume yours is beautiful?"

"Ha ha." I said sarcastically, "I'm Alexander Hamilton."

"Nice to meet you, beautiful. Now, about what I asked earlier...?"

Should I say yes?

I've always wanted this, right?

Yes. I have. And this might be my only chance at love.

"You know what? Sure. I'll go with you, Jefferson."

He smirked, "Alright then. You just earned a ticket to the best night of your life~"

-

Lol cringe, amirite?

This was fun yet uncomfortable to write.

And...don't kill me just yet. I know this is Lams, but you just gotta wait. Just you wait~ Just yoouu wait~

Mwuahaha

-Kitty