❇️16 - Cheater❇️

||Alexander Hamilton||

I took a deep breath as I walked through the halls to Jefferson's dorm room. Today I was going to call it off with him for good. And I was certain that this was the right thing to do.

Though, Jefferson did make me feel loved, but he's not the nicest person to be around. I mean, he was actually kind of rude to me and often took advantage of me, which I did not appreciate. And it doesn't end there. He did many other negative things that I didn't like but that list would be way too long.

I gave myself a small pep talk to try and calm down.

"It's okay, Alexander. Jefferson will be fine without you. He does seem like a fuckboy so I'm sure he'll find someone else right away." I spoke to myself.

God, I can't believe I'm pitying him. I take it back. I hope he didn't find someone else to toy with.

I reached my destination and knocked on the door hesitantly. After a few seconds, I heard a faint "Just a minute!"

Being the impatient person I am, I just took out my dorm key (Jefferson gave me a copy of his) and opened the door. I walked inside and said, "Okay, Thomas, sorry for barging in but we need to talk—"

I was interrupted when I saw Thomas kissing some short guy against the wall. They immediately turned to me with red faces. 

I didn't even know what to do or say. I wasn't even thinking anything! Just staring in disbelief.

Thomas is cheating on me.

I held back all my anger and sighed. Jefferson was going to speak, but I spoke first, "Okay, before you two say anything...I don't really care. I was breaking up with you today anyway. Sooooo, uh, enjoy your make out. (Psst, hey, you, better run while you can. This guy will cheat on you)" I whispered to the short guy. He awkwardly looked at me, and then Thomas.

"Thomas, you said you were single?"

"James, I can explain—" Thomas began to the other guy.

I backed out of the room before I could see the action commence.

I felt kind of meh. I felt like shit that he cheated on me but I also felt heroic that I saved that guys life, haha. Who was that guy again? James Madison? I think. It would have probably been hell for him to be dating Jefferson. Probably.

I walked into my dorm room with a sigh, feeling relieved to be back home again. John smiled at me from the couch.

"How'd it go? Did you break up with him?" He asked.

I sat next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Kinda. I mean, I sort of caught him cheating on me so the work was done for me." I answered casually.

John's eyes widened, "Wait, what!? Are you kidding me!? Jesus, the nerve of that guy! At least you were nice enough to attempt to just break up! He just fucking cheated on you as if you were nothing!" He complained.

"Meh." I yawned and closed my eyes, wanting to fall asleep. All my energy just felt drained.

"Whoa, buddy, it's only 2:30 PM. Why you sleepin'?" He asked me playfully.

But I was already asleep.

-

Poor bby Jemmy ❤

I kind of want to write a chapter about what happened after Ham left them so I may mention what happened later. Idk

-Kitty