Chapter 5

A/n: I remember writing this chapter in the car on the way home from a Waterpark, just a random note.

Also, even though I'm re-writing this, I won't be writing his accent. I'm sorry, I just can't write them 😔

Word count- 428 words. Sorry it's short, again.

Enjoy~

Johnny's POV (FINALLY)

(Y/n) left me in the Theater standing like a fool, smiling as a blushed up a storm. I didn't really understand these feelings I was feeling. I've never felt this way about anyone before. Why does her presence, or something as small as a smile make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

I know I've only known her for a few days, but I already know she is a great person. I realized I've been standing in the same spot for a while now, so I left he Theater, grabbing my skateboard and skating off.

I got distracted a few moments later as (y/n)'s smiling face came into my mind. I smile and another thought—one of her singing today comes into mind. How she puts all of her emotions into her singing, how-

My thoughts are cut off as I see a wall getting closer and closer to me. I quickly stop my board in time just barely hitting the brick wall. I turned around realizing I missed the turn the garage. I finally got home after a few more minutes.

I place my board against the wall just like I always do, that is, after shutting the door. The garage screams silence. It's so lonely here. It's been that way ever since my dad and the gang went to prison.

I frowned at that thought. Sure, he did bad things, but he's my dad. I've been trying to get enough money to bail him out, but the Theater isn't providing me the money as fast as I want it to. Yet, I know I will eventually get there.

I went upstairs and to the closet after a few moments of thought. I grabbed the all too familiar box on the top shelf. I find just what I'm looking for, it's a picture. It's a picture of the three of us, my mum, my dad and I. My family. I smiled at the picture of us, all happy. I miss them both so much.

After my mum died my dad was never the same. After the fatal car crash I lost all the love I've ever had.

"Oh, mum, I wish you were here." I said, placing the picture on the nightstand before getting ready for bed.
.