Chapter 7

A/n: Thank you guys so much for leaving votes. And another special thanks to the people that have left requests, it means so much to me.

Word count- 1990 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

As I walked with Ash to the Theater I couldn't help but feel nervous. Every nerve in my body seemed to be tingling. I felt like I was going to get sick. But I don't know what I was more nervous about; Preforming in front of a lot of people, or their reaction. I hope people like me, but I'm not sure they will. I've been receiving many nasty stares and hearing bad comments from behind my back.

'I really hope that the guys don't say things behind my back', I can't help but think.

I know they told me they don't, but it's hard to believe them after hearing comments as bad as I have.

I just kept walking with my head down. Step after step on the cracked gray sidewalk until we got to the Theater. I know I've been here many times since the day I arrived but I can't help but smile at the wondrous sight of the Moon Theater in all it's shining glory.

I walked inside and was instantly greeted by Buster and Miss Crawley.

"Good day, Ash and (y/n)! Ready to have a wonderful show tonight?!" The energetic Koala asked. Just him talking about the show makes my stomach do another flip.

Ash just nods as she is already walking off to her practice room.

They both turned to me. I put a nervous smile onto my face. "As ready as I'll ever be." I replied.

"That's the spirit kid!" Buster says happily. I can't help but giggle at his outburst. "Go get dressed, (y/n), let's get this show started!" Buster says running off to who knows where.

I giggled again as I go to the dressing room. I walk in and go to the assortment of different dresses that they picked for me to wear. (Sorry if you don't like dresses I thought it would look nice for the show.) There were five dresses on the rack, I went through all of them trying them on to see which one I liked best. I chose...(Sorry if you don't like any of them. I just liked them all so much so I picked these.)

)