Chapter 17

Word count- 738 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

We didn't get to Johnny's garage until late at night. We all stayed back and cleaned the Theater. Most shows ended later, but this one didn't, so we cleaned up the Theater before heading home for the night.

I hopped in the shower, half asleep, and cleaned myself up. I dried off slowly and walked to our shared room. I soon heard Johnny go in the bathroom and start the shower. I had nothing to wear so I went over to the closet. I grabbed one of Johnny's shirts he wears daily and put it on. The sleeves of it went many inches past my hands and it went almost down to my knees. I didn't even bother to put shorts on it was so long. It was insanely comfortable with just panties on and his shirt that smells like him.

I cuddled up in a warm blanket and his shirt, hoping to fall asleep. I was really tired but I just couldn't do it without Johnny, he's so warm and I love to cuddle next to him.

A few moments later he walks in the room and crawls into bed. As he crawled under the thick blanket he must have saw what I was wearing because he chuckled a bit.

He wrapped his arms around me pulling me towards him. "You look adorable." He kissed my temple.

"Mmhhmmmm." I hummed as I almost fell asleep whenmy head hit his chest.

"I love you." He said, but never got an answer as I had already fallen into a peaceful slumber..

Johnny's dads POV

A/n: Isn't his name Marcus? I swear I found out it was when I looked it up but I can't remember😅, and his gang nickname is Big Daddy, that's what the garage is called I think so I might just call him BD.

I sat in the cell with the rest of the gang an a few others just like everyday. A few days ago in the news we found out that there was going to be another show at the Theater. And it was starting right now.

I sat on the bunk thinking of my son. I just wanted what's best for him. I think he would be so much better off with a Gorilla than the (y/n) girl.

I turn to face away from the TV, but can't help but turn around at the sound of my sons voice. Once again he is sitting at the Piano playing and singing away, 'He's so much like his mother' I think. She would be so proud of him. I wish she was here, 'Johnny is all I have' I think and I deeply frown.

I admit it, I messed up I. I might not get to see my son ever again. I guess my thinking distracted me, because I didn't even realize Johnny's act ended until the next person started singing.

I didn't watch until I heard Johnny's boss come up on stage. "We have one last act, it's a new duet, and not any duet it's a love song sung by two people deeply in love." The audience sees and I turn to the TV one more and see Johnny and (y/n) walk up holding hands.

I don't know what to think, Johnny looks so happy, but I really think he would be better with someone else. Johnny goes and sits at the Piano and (y/n) goes by it, leaning against it. Again Johnny plays music on the Piano and the audience quiets themselves down.

That's when the two of them started singing. Back and forth, or together they sang. I see the way they look at each other. It's the same way Johnny's mother and I used to look at each other. The two of them are so deeply in love. I want to give her a chance, I feel so bad for not giving her one. I messed up so bad, I might never get to tell my son that I want to meet (y/n) or how I miss him. I just keep watching the act until it ends with (y/n) kissing Johnny on the cheek.

I added another regret to my ever-seeming-to-grow list as I crawl into my bunk facing the wall, hoping one day I can at least make one of my many mistakes better..
.