Chapter 19

Word count- 819 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

Remember how I told myself that I would talk to Johnny about the dreams I had. Well, I've been holding it off. I hate even just thinking about it. That's why I haven't told him the past few weeks, but I told myself I have to today. It's just been way to long.

I walked down the old stairs, making my way to the kitchen to get much needed food. 'Where's Johnny?' I thought, as the garage is silent. "Johnny?" I call out. No answer. I walk over to the kitchen and see a paper on the table...

Hey, I'm going to see my dad just like you said I should. I'm sorry for not telling you, but I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful and cute. See you soon! Text me if you leave the garage. Love Johnny

I blushed as I read Johnny's neat writing (I don't know about yours, but mines horrible.) Johnny is so sweet and protective of me, he always tells me to text him if I'm doing anything, like leaving a place and telling him when I arrive.

I made way way to the cupboards, digging in them, 'Hmmm what should I eat?'. I don't feel like making anything so I eat some {favorite cereal} and go turn the TV on.

As I ate my cereal the show from last week played. I watched myself sing in stage. It's quite weird to watch myself do something, even more when it's a recording of my singing voice. But then it was mine and Johnny's act together. I blushed deeply watching the two of us singing together. Oh, how our voices perfectly clashed together, it makes my heart melt.

I walked upstairs after I calmed my blush. I found some other comfortable clothing to change into, because if I do decide to go out today Johnny's huge shirt and my panties just aren't going to work.

I walked back downstairs to sit on the couch again. I'm not really sure what to do. It's really quiet and lonely without Johnny...

Johnny's POV

I'm going to do it. I am going to see my dad today, I told myself. I'm currently laying next to (y/n), she's the one who told me to see him. I had trouble sleeping last night just thinking of it. 'What will he say? Will he even talk to me?' Was the only thought in my mind all night long.

(Y/n) mumbles in her sleep breaking me from my trance. I look at her all curled up in my arms. I smile at the sight of her in my shirt. I really don't want to leave her but I also really want to see my dad.

I slowly got up, trying not to wake (y/n) up. As I stood up I immediately missed the warmth of her in my arms.

Hesitantly, I got ready for the day, changing then grabbing some breakfast as I head out all after writing a note telling her where I am. Quickly, I add to text me if she leaves the garage. I'm not trying to sound creepy but I like to know where she is, i want to know that she is safe.

Time skip~

I walk into the room that has the phones lined up in the glass dividers. I already talked to the police and they said they'd call my dad up, just like they used to when I visited last time. My heart pounded and my hands slightly shook as I looked over to the phones. There, sitting, head in hands, is my dad.

I took a deep breath before walking up to the phone. He must have seen me because he looks up at me. He smiles but it doesn't reach his eyes, the same with mine.

"Hey, dad." I say.

"Hey, Johnny." He replied, avoiding my gaze.

"Dad-" "Son-" We both said at the same time.

"Uh you can go first." I say quietly.

He looked at me for a moment before sighing and taking a deep breath. "I'm really sorry." He said.

I smiled a bit. "No dad I'm-"

"-Son." He interrupted softly.

I looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"I'm sorry for judging her before knowing her, and for not letting you make your own decision on something that important to you. That's why I want to meet her." He says, smiling a bit.

I smiled as my eyes open wide. "Thank you." I barely whispered.

"I'm really sorry, Johnny." He says softly.

"It's okay, dad." Smiling even bigger.

He smiles fully now. "Make sure to visit and bring her soon."

"Don't worry dad I will."

A few minutes went by and I had to wrap up the call with my father. I jumped into the car and sped off, ready to tell (y/n) the news.
.