Chapter 14

A/n: When I wrote this chapter I had 1K reads. It's crazy to think then less than a year later I would have 20 times that. Thank you to everyone that had read this, even though you're probably not reading this sorry again to see this.

Word count- 869 words

Enjoy~

Johnny's POV

Its been three days since (y/n)'s panic attack. We've been hanging out constantly, at the Theater, going to the coffee shop, at my garage. The only time we separated was when we had to sleep.

Yesterday I found out that she hasn't slept much the past two days because she didn't want to have a nightmare. Last night I told her that I'd stay by her until she fell asleep, but she wasn't haven't it.

So here we are now, both laying on my couch, in each other's arms after staying up and watching movies. She's sound asleep, looking so peaceful. Her (h/c) hair is spread out in all directions and it is a bit messy, her rosy cheeks on her furless {skin colored} skin look beautiful to me. I love it when she blushes how it's so noticeable, it's adorable. Her lips are so soft and plump I wish I could just kiss them all then time. Oh how I love her.

Yeah, I admit it, I love her. I really want to tell her, but I don't want to rush her into saying it back.

I moved my hands to her hair and massaged my fingers through her soft locks. And I start to softly sing.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright
My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine-"

I'm interrupted my her hand lightly slapping my mouth. "Nooo, I'm trying to sleep." She groans in a sleepy voice. I just chuckled a bit with my slightly lower morning voice. She's just perfect. Oh, how I love her.

"It's already 9 lets get up." I say.

"Nooo, it's too early." She rubs her eyes.

"It's nine." I say.

"Like I said, it's too early." She says, placing her chin on my chest looking into my eyes as hers flutter back closed.

I smile and lean in and kiss her nose. She giggles even if she's so sleepy. "What do I need to do to get you up?" I ask her quietly.

She's silent for a moment. "If you make me food I'll think about it." She says. I just smile and get up carefully because she's basically laying on me.

As I get up to put her down she doesn't let go, she's clinging onto my shoulders. I know I'm not going to get her off so now I'm making breakfast as she's clinging onto me with her legs wrapped around my torso.

I decided to make Pancakes because I know she loves them. "Could you sit down now?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said, still clinging onto me very tightly. I smile and roll my eyes and pile some Pancakes on her plate.

"How about now?" I ask.

She turns to look at the Pancakes. "No." She says, scooting up and burying her face in my shoulder. I don't know what she wants.

Umm... A cute idea pops into mind and I cut a heart into the Pancakes and fill it with Syrup (Only if I could find a guy to do this for me). "Now?" I ask.

She looks at the plate and I see her eyes light up and she smiles. "I love it." She gives me a quick hug and peck on the cheek before letting go.

She sits down at the small table as I place her plate down. I grab some food of my own and sit down. As she eats the Pancake she leaves a thin line around the heart shaped pool of Syrup, it's adorable how she leaves the heart there.

"I don't want to eat it." She says just looking at the heart. I chuckled a bit. "I don't want to ruin it." She adds looking at me.

"It's fine, it's just a Pancake." I laugh again.

"But it's adorable, and I don't want to get rid of it because it's a heart you gave me." She says.

"Don't be so dramatic." I laugh and pick her up and put her in my lap. She giggled and looked up into my eyes. I blushed looking into them, they were just so perfect. I looked down to her lips and then back up to her eyes.

Oh how I wanted to kiss her. She must have noticed because she closed the gap between us once more. As our lips touched they molded together perfectly. The kiss was slow, passionate, and perfect but eventually we needed air. We pulled away and smiled before (y/n) hugged me tightly.

"I love you." I heard her whisper.

I simply smiled and held her closer. "I love you too."
.