Chapter 10

A/n: A note from my past self: I just wanted to say that I used to only wrote for my personal enjoyment. But one night I had a dream about making a story, this story, and I did it. I honestly thought no one was going to read it, but you guys did. Thank you guys so so much for all the love and support. I wouldn't be here without you guys.

Word count- 415 words

Enjoy~

Your POV

It's the same thing everyday, same cycle, every single day. I'd get a nightmare and stay up the rest of the night. Then I would almost always refuse to sleep during the day. Same thing for the past week. I haven't even been close to getting enough sleep, as the fear of going to bed and getting another nightmare grows. It's the same one every night. I'm getting used to it, I just hate how real it feels, it's like it has happened before, but it couldn't have could it?

It's late at night as I laid in my bed, trying to fight my drowsiness as long as I can, but finally sleep wins and I fall into a deep much unwanted but needed sleep.

Again like always, I had a nightmare. But this one was so much worse. I woke up and screamed. Even though I'm awake new thins from the dream come into mind, things that I have never thought of before.

I pull on my shorts and look at my left hip, a scar, just where they drilled into me in my dream. My inner elbows, again scars where so much blood was drawn. And finally my tattoo.

It's all real, all of it.

I cried harder as this new information lodged itself into my brain. Ash soon bursts into my room.

Everything starts to become more of a blur every second that passes. I honestly don't know what to do. It's getting harder to breathe, harder to see, and just harder to even process reality. All I can think of is how could my nightmare be real. I stare at the word on my wrist.

"How?" I whisper in between my wheezing.

Being too deep in my thoughts, I don't realize I'm barley getting enough air between my sobbing and desperate gasps for air. I don't know that Ash has been trying to calm me down. I don't know that Ash is calling the one person who she thinks can calm me down. Johnny.
.