His Voicemail

I head up the stairs of the McCall residence towards Scott's room. I begin to hear voices.

"If this turns out to be something big, and we don't call him-"

"He would kill us."

"Or maybe we should go back to the woods tonight and find the killer." Malia says. "Scott?"

I get to the door. "You guys didn't hear his voice." I say, and the three look up and see me at the door. Scott showed me the voicemail earlier. "He sounded really excited to be there."

"Uh, just play the voicemail." Scott takes out his phone and presses play on the voicemail. I take a seat on Scott's bed.

"Hey, Scott. So I'm here. I'm in Quantico, Virginia, at the FBI. I'm at the freaking FBI." I softly smile at how excited he sounds. "It's real. I'm really here. Uh, I kind of told y/n that I miss her and I can't wait to get home, but listen, Scott, whatever you're doing right now, just make sure you're still getting out of Beacon Hills. I mean, maybe you think you can't leave, you know, like, the whole thing falls apart if you're not there. Which I get, but you have to.
"I know you're supposed to drive out tonight, so if you don't call me back, just promise me you're actually going. Just in the jeep, take y/n because she's being stubborn about not leaving, and go."

The voicemail ends and I blink away my tears.

"We can't call him." I say and the three nod.