I Hate To See You Cry

I burst into the bathroom crying. Girls see me and quickly scatter out.

You must be wondering why I'm crying.

Well, I'm stressed and I feel like I'm losing against the world, you know?

"Y/n?" I look up from my sitting position against the wall and quickly wipe my tears.

"What are you doing in the girls' bathroom, Stiles?" I ask quietly. He shrugs and takes a seat beside me.

"I wanted to see if you're okay."

"Well, I'm fine so you can go." I coldly say, just wanting to be alone.

"No you're not."

"Why did you really follow me? Why do you care if I'm crying or if I'm okay?" I snap.

"Because I care about you and I hate seeing you cry." He says, looking at his twiddling thumbs. Butterflies swarm in my stomach and a small smile finds its way onto my lips.

"Thanks, Stiles."

He looks at me with confusion. "For what?"

"For caring." He smiles and I sigh, telling him my problems and feeling the weight of the world lift off my shoulders.

Guess who won't have a phone for her birthday? I'm fine, totally.
I got my hair cut to my shoulders today yayy.
Any who, I got this idea because my friend told me that he cares about me and hates seeing me cry so that's cool.
We met accidentally on Instagram BC he thought I was someone else and now he's probably my best guy friend. We've never met but hopefully we will soon:)
Anyway, vote, comment, request, blah blah blah.

~Hails