Party Guessed

"Come on, y/n! Live a little!" Lydia forces her 'punch' into my hand. I groan. "Fine." She gives me a wide smile and walks away.

  As soon as she's far enough away, I dump the punch into the closest flower vase. I am not risking getting drunk tonight when there's a freaking lizard man running free in the town.

  When someone bumps into me, I quickly turn around. "Hey!-" I realize it's Scott. He has a weird look in his eye. "What's wrong?"

  "There's something in the punch." He says loudly over the music. I give him a confused look and he motions to the party. I look around and agree.

  There are teens jumping into the pool, fully clothed. One is making out with the air and another is yelling at a wall.

  "What the heck?" I say softly to myself.

  "Come on." I follow Scott over to Stiles who is sitting on the ground, staring off into space.

  "Stiles. Hey, Stiles look at me." Scott hands me a water to give to Stiles. "Drink this." When he continues to stare off into space, I become flustered.

  "Something is happening and we need you to be sober right now." Scott joins in.

"Stiles!" I try yelling but find it isn't working. I groan and grab the collar of his shirt.

  "What are you doing?" Scott asks.

  "We want him to sober up fast, that's not the way to do it." I point to the water bottle.

  "You can do better?" Scott crosses his arms.

  "I can do best, boy." I smirk and quickly dunk Stiles' head into the water. I pull him out and he takes in a huge breath.

  "How do you feel?" I ask him.

  "Like I might have to revisit my policy on hitting a girl." He mutters.

  I smile up at Scott. "He's sober." Scott lets put a puff of air, knowing I beat him.

•••

  The party got shut down because the police showed up and it turns out Matt is the kanima's 'master'.

  Currently I am sitting in The passenger seat of Roscoe, aka Stiles' jeep, getting a ride home.

  "Hey, uh, can I ask you a question?" I ask, hesitantly.

  "Sure." He looks over at me.

  "What did you see? Scott told me he saw Allison and Jackson making out and Allison saw herself."

  I hear him sigh and his grip tightens on the wheel.

  "Oh. I saw my dad in the same suit he wore to my moms funeral." His voice is shakey. "And, uh, he blamed me for her death."

  My heart stops.

  "Oh my gosh. That's so not true." I softly say.

  "I-I know but it felt like what he was saying was true. Like this is something he was keeping inside since she passed away." He quickly wipes away a tear.

  "Stiles. That wasn't him. It was the moon and the punch and whatever voodoo crap was going on. Come on, you really think your dad would even think that?" I see him shrug. "He wouldn't. I know I haven't known you guys for very long but I know you have a very strong bond. He loves you, Stiles. You can't let this get to your head."

  After a couple seconds, he nods. "Thank you, y/n. I don't know what I would do without you." He looks over at me with a smile and I return it.