Three In The Am

Requested: Prompt #3, #268, and #273I used this episode a couple times I'm sorry but I love angst lolAlso, he doesn't have a black eye in the gif or episode, I'm just adding it in

I used this episode a couple times I'm sorry but I love angst lol
Also, he doesn't have a black eye in the gif or episode, I'm just adding it in

I wake up with a start when I hear a small knocking on my window.

I hurry and flick my lamp on. I let out a breath of relief seeing that it's one of my best friends.

I unlatch the window, pushing it open, letting Stiles come in.

"Stiles, oh my gosh." I pull him into my arms.

A couple hours ago, Stiles went missing. Mr. Stilinski made me come home when he noticed how exhausted I was.

"I'm so glad you're okay but why are you here at three in the morning? Did they just find you? Why didn't they call me?" I ramble.

"Y/n, I'm fine."

When he pulls away, I take a look at his face. My hand reaches up but I stop myself. "Who gave you this black eye?"

He glances away and sits on the edge of my bed. "Gerard."

I scoff. "Of course he did. Do you know why?"

"He wanted to get to Scott, I guess. It was either me or you."

"Stiles!" I groan. "I know how to protect myself! It should've been me."

"What?" He looks up at me. "I know you can, y/n. I just didn't want to see you hurt."

I pout. "I don't like seeing you hurt either."

He takes my face in his hands and softly smiles at me. "Yeah, but I'm okay." I smile back. "I have something to tell you." He says. I see him slightly lean towards me.

"And what's that?" I quietly say, my eyes flickering to his lips.

"I really like you."

"I really like you, too."

His face breaks into a wide grin. "Seriously?"

"Of course, now why don't you kiss me already?"

His eyes light up and he quickly presses his lips against mine.