Without You

Requested by: creative_writer_1998
I'm so sorry this has taken a while!! I've had so much to do with graduation in 3 months and teachers think it's fun to pile stuff on us:/ anyway, I hope you like it!

Requested by: creative_writer_1998 I'm so sorry this has taken a while!! I've had so much to do with graduation in 3 months and teachers think it's fun to pile stuff on us:/ anyway, I hope you like it!

"You are not serious right now." I giggle, looking at Stiles. He just told a story of how he literally fell down the stairs trying to get to the door because his food arrived.

"Oh, I totally am." He cringes, which makes me laugh even more. His lips start to turn upwards into a smile.

I shut my locker, trying to contain my smile. He literally can make me laugh so easily.

"So I was thinking, maybe we can study tonight? Since we have that test in chemistry tomorrow." I look over to Stiles and he seems to be entranced. "Stiles?" He doesn't respond.

I turn around and my heart clenches when I see who he's staring at.

My beautiful twin sister, Lydia.

He's had a crush on her for the longest time. She has never noticed him until last year but she's been with Jackson for a while. She now only sees him as a brother since he's my best friend.

I wish he'd notice that I've been here all along.

I sigh and start walking to class while he stands at my locker, staring at my sister.

I enter class and groan when I see Theo sitting in the spot next to my desk.

"Well, hello to you y/n." Theo flashes a grin and I give him a fake smile.

I set my backpack on the floor beside my desk and take a seat. I can feel his stare on me so I roll my eyes and turn to him. "What do you want?"

"Will you go somewhere with me after school?" Before I can respond, he adds, "It'd really mean a lot to me."

I want to say no. I realllyyyyy do. But the look he's giving me would make me feel guilty for days.

Also, it might make Stiles jealous, even if he doesn't feel that way about me. He gets really protective of me with guys and it confuses me.

"Fine." I finally say.

He grins. "Awesome. I'll see you later." He gets out of my partners seat and walks out of the class.

I groan again and rest my head on the table.

•••

"Hey."

I jump and rest my hand on my chest, scared out of my mind.