Spit It Out, Stilinski

I pull down my dress and internally groan

I pull down my dress and internally groan. Lydia forced me to wear one of her dresses today because I 'need to up my style game'. To be honest, I'm completely fine with wearing my comfy hoodie with jeans and converse.

I open the doors to the school and begin walking down the halls. I swear I can feel eyes staring at me and I feel my cheeks begin to burn. I hate attention.

I make my way over to my friend who I see standing at his locker.

"Hey, Stiles." I mutter and cross my arms over my chest uncomfortably.

"Hi y/n-" He turns and looks at me with a surprised look. "You look ni-pr-beau-"

"Spit it out, Stilinski." I roll my eyes. "I know I look stupid." I turn my head and see a guy pass, looking me up and down, and sending me a quick smile. I return it but it probably looks like a grimace because he was creepy.

Stiles looks at the guy and slams his locker, causing me to look back at him. "No. You actually look beautiful." I blush and brush my hair behind my ears.

"Yeah right." I mutter.

"I'm serious!" He softly smiles and looks around at people. "Lets go to class before these guys start undressing you with their eyes." He mutters and starts walking to class.

I continue smiling. He's jealous.