Starting New

Requested by: skysky768
  Hope you like it!

May be a long oneWarning: some domestic violence

May be a long one
Warning: some domestic violence

  "Hey babe." A voice says from behind me. I turn and see Stiles. He has bags under his eyes and looks like he hasn't slept in days. He doesn't call me babe.

  "Hey." I brush off the fact he called me that.

  "Wanna come over after school?" He puts a hand on my waist.

"Umm sure." I give an awkward smile. Why is he acting like this?

  "Great." He grins. Before I know it, his lips are on mine. This isn't like him.

  I step back and clear my throat.

  "What?" He asks, hurt. I shake my head and he tries to go again. I step back once more.

  "I have to get to class." I turn around but his hand wraps around my wrist. "Stop, Stiles." I try to yank my hand away but his grip tightens. "Stiles, you're hurting me."

  His eyes fill with anger. "Fine. Slut."

  He drops my hand and walks away.

  I feel a pain in my heart along with my hand. Tears gather in my eyes. I feel a sob come up my throat.

What the heck?

  "Y/n?" I spin and see Scott looking at me with worry filled eyes. "Are you okay?"

  I shake my head and swallow down the lump in my throat. "Yeah. Is Stiles okay?"

  I see a look show up on his face before it goes away. "Yeah, why?"

  "Umm... he just doesn't seem like his self." I rub my wrist.

  "Maybe he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He gives me a reassuring smile. "I got to go to. See you later."

  I wave goodbye. I sigh and head to class.

•••

  I walk up to Stiles' house to try to get this sorted out. I ignored him all day and he seemed to do the same.

  I knock once and the door opens, revealing a smirking Stiles.

  "Finally decided to join?" He opens the door wider and I awkwardly step into the house.

  "I just wanted to talk to you about this morning." I quietly say. He walks around me and sits on the couch, a smirk still present on his face.

"What about it?" He sets his feet on the coffee table.

  "That's just not you. This-" I motion to himself. "-isn't you. Are you okay?"

  "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

  I shrug. "You just never call me babe. And we've only kissed twice before because we were both too nervous to do it every time we see each other."

  He squints his eyes. "Hmm. I don't know what you're talking about."

  I groan. "Why are you being such a jerk?!?"

  He stands up quickly, standing very close to me, our noses almost touching.

  "I thought this is what you wanted. Someone to love you." He snarls.

  I scoff. "I didn't want a jerk."

  He clenches his jaw and tilts his head. "Then why'd you date Jackson? Because he gave you the attention you thought you deserved? Because you thought he loved you?"

  "Shut up." I whisper, feeling tears gather in my eyes.

  "Because he made you feel worthy of loving?" He whispers in my ear.

  I step back, tears falling from my eyes. "Thanks for being such a great boyfriend. We're done." I head out of his house, slamming the door behind me.

•••

  Stiles and I quit talking that night. No more texts. No more calls. No more of anything. We barely ever locked eye contact in the halls.     Until one night, he came up to my door.

•••

Senior Year

  I hear a knock on my door and groan. I throw off my blanket and pause my show on Netflix.
Whoever this is must have a good reason for making me pause this wonderful show that's giving me high standards for life and boys.

  I open the door and air leaves my lungs.

  Stiles stands there, hands shoved in his pockets. "Hey."

  I cross my arms. "Hi. What do you want?"

  "Will you go on a walk with me?" He awkwardly asks. I nod, grab my jacket, put on my shoes, and follow Stiles to the sidewalk.

  "I know I was a huge jerk to you-"

  "That puts it lightly." He gives me a look. "Sorry."

   "Anyway, would you believe me if I told you it wasn't me?" I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

  For the next fifteen minutes, he explains everything. From when Scott got bit, to the recent chapter in his supernatural book; the Ghost Riders. He explains how that was Void talking to me and not Stiles.

  "Why are you telling me this now?" I ask when he's done explaining.

  "After everything with Void was over, I was too ashamed. Allison passed away and I blamed it on myself. I mean, I still do. I blamed myself for not doing anything to stop Void from doing what he did to you. I wanted to apologize for everything before I head off to join the FBI."

  "You're joining the FBI?" I ask. He nods and a smile makes its way to my face. "I'm so proud of you! You've wanted to since we were little!" He softly laughs. "Anyway, it's okay Stiles. I forgive you. It's not your fault either."

  He sighs and nods. After a couple seconds of silence, he breaks it. "Can we start over? I'm not good at relationships, obviously, especially long distance but-"

  "Of course, Stiles." I smile and he returns it. "Do you want to grab a pizza? I'm watching a new show on Netflix and I'm obsessed."

  "Umm food? Duh." We laugh and head to his Jeep.

Sorry for any mistakes, this was kinda long for me lol
Anyway, vote, comment, request, blah blah blah.
~Hails:)