01 || ❝please stay on the line...❞

❝Hello?❞

Hello?

Welcome to the Heartbreak Hotline, where we help mend all broken hearts. Please stay on the line for the next available representative.

*ring ring*

Hi! Thanks for calling Heartbreak Hotline! This is Representative 103. How can I assist you today?

I'm interested in becoming a client. I really need some help. Like now.

Umm...okay. Well you sound really desperate.

Um, well isn't that the point of calling a hotline?

Yeah, well I just thought I'd remind you of how ridiculous you sound right now hehe. You sound like you're seriously desperate for some help bud.

I am! I need like a 3 month subscription.

Wait, what? Three months? You can't be serious, right?

Unfortunately, this is no joke. I've run into quite a slump.

Wait, wait. So just how long are you planning on using our services, dude? Most people use them for like one to four days max, no offense.

Well I'm not 'most people' okay? I seriously just need some guidance. And that guidance is very possibly going to be three months long...

You have got to be kidding me.

Please? I'm a disaster. I really need help.

Well let's see if I can help you now. Then maybe you won't need a subscription. What's the problem here?

Well there's this girl at school and I sort of have a thing for her...

Okay, so what's the problem with that?

I am so freaking scared to walk up to her man. It's like I try to, but then I see her long, beautiful red hair and those gorgeous green eyes and oh my-

You do realize that this hotline is for people who already have heartbreak? Like people who have just gotten broken up with or rejected...?

Yeah...and?

And you just made it sound like you're trying to avoid heartbreak instead of dealing with it...

...

You still there?

Yeah.

Okay, so normally I don't do this but I guess I'll make an exception just because I need the money.

Wow, I feel so wanted.

You can take it or leave it, boo. Either way, the offer's on the table.

I hate feeling like a second choice though.

We all do, but sometimes we have to learn how to not be so picky and take what we can get.

That's pretty much the worst advice ever but unfortunately, I guess I have no choice but accept the offer.

Being honest, now I'm kind of afraid of what's in store for me...But anyway, that'll be thirty dollars.

Wait, for what? For this conversation?

No silly, for my services. Because my darling boy, you cannot build confidence overnight. So what's your credit card number?

Wait, wait, wait, so please clear this up for me. What do I get out of this? What am I getting out of these thirty dollars, huh?

Well, let's see. You'll get a two week session with me, 103! You can call as many times as you'd like within a two week span and I'll train you on how to get the girl of your dreams. Plus, you also get to listen to my sweet, sultry voice! It really is a win-win for you if I'm being honest.

Seriously?

You asked, I answered.

So I get two weeks for thirty dollars, unlimited calling?

That is what I just said.

Is that sass?

No, just the truth is all.

I still think it's sass.

Are you going to pay or nah? Sorry to cut it short boo, but there are other people waiting on the line if you're not interested.

Okay, okay. Fine.

So imma need those digits.

Isn't that a bit too fast? You don't even know my name or-

Of your credit card, you idiot. Your credit card.

Oh.

© Lightning_Stryker 2020