❝thank you!❞

Hi there! Jay here and I just want to thank you so SO much for reading Heartbreak Hotline! I never expected the amazing response I got to this story and to be quite honest,  I contemplated whether to publish it at first

Hi there! Jay here and I just want to thank you so SO much for reading Heartbreak Hotline! I never expected the amazing response I got to this story and to be quite honest,  I contemplated whether to publish it at first. This is my second shot at a dialogue, as my first shot didn't do too well. So I was super SUPER nervous to try again. But I'm so happy I did.

Thank you for all of the love and support you've given me over the last month and a half. This story really means so much to me because being quite honest, it was built off of an insecurity I had with myself. And from your responses and your support, not only has my writing grown but I have as well. And to take something so personal to me and transform it into this fluffy, humorous storyline was a very fun and rewarding experience.

I appreciate every single one of you who have read this story. I hope you enjoyed reading through London's progression of finding love. It was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster ride toward the end, but his heart eventually led him in the right direction (which I'm actually quite happy about because #Lophie).

So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to all of you Little Strykers who have been so supportive throughout this story. This story literally wouldn't have gotten anywhere without all of your hilarious and loving comments and all of your support in general. You all mean the entire freaking world to me so thank you so so much for everything you do!  And please just remember that you are beautiful, you matter, and you are so important. Though it's not said nearly enough, you are priceless and valuable. Don't ever let anyone make you feel like you're less than that. Love you guys!

I hope you had as much fun with this story as I did! Thank you again for all the love! See you around!

~Jay