29 || ❝six letters❞

❝London sat in a booth across from his lover girl while in the midst of a hormonal high

❝London sat in a booth across from his lover girl while in the midst of a hormonal high. For never having been kissed, that was surely an experience he'd never forget. Quite frankly, he actually felt ashamed. He had no clue what he was doing, he only let nature guide him. And oh, did it guide him.

The boy's ocean eyes were filled with scenery of the revamped diner. It had a few minor changes since the first time he'd stepped foot through the doors, but for the most part everything looked as it did in his childhood. There were times where he and his parents would come over to the diner- which was then an ice cream parlor- and his little eyes would scramble amongst all of the colorful flavors he was able to choose from. And sure, up until a few months ago, this place was an ice cream parlor. Recently, the owners of the place had an idea the could bring in more business if they sold food and their specialty ice creams. London wasn't about to argue about getting a scrumptious burger along with his double-scooped cone.

Anxiously anticipating her milkshake, 103 leaned forward on the table- the only thing separating her from London. Resting her chin on her palm, she noticed how his forehead crinkled when he looked confused. His curious expression resembling a lost puppy, she happened to think it was kind of cute.

"So Londie, what do you do in your spare time? You know, besides stalk Delilah and talk to me."

"I do not stalk her! I just-" and he stopped mid-sentence as his face flared up to a shade of red. Unable to continue, his lips turned into a slight pout knowing that the girl before him had the upper hand. And even she knew that she had overpowered him as the devilish smirk she sent threw his heart into a frenzy.

"I like comic books. I read a lot of them. And I guess whenever I have a little extra time, I draw too."

"So you're into nerd art? That's cool."

And if it weren't because she knew his heart belonged to another, she would've intertwined her fingers with his. Temptation was poking and prying at her every second that she tried to resist, yet what was she to do? She had no choice but to compose herself.

Crossing his arms over his chest, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at her. She knew where this conversation was heading.

"But being honest, you know a lot more about me than I do you. Care to share some about yourself?" He asked.

Clasping her hands on the table between them, she met his gaze and teased him with a flirty grin. "Ah," she said, bro-nodding at him. "So you want a real introduction. You want me to bare my heart and soul before you. You want me to finally tell you my name."

"Yeah, you pretty much hit it on the nail."

And as 103 took in a deep breath of air, she waited for the inaudible drumroll to begin. Taking her hand out from her side, she quickly admired her pink colored nails as she held it out for him to shake. "I think now's a good time then. Nice to meet you, London Calvin Watkins. My name is Sophie Genevieve Price. I'm eighteen years old, in a committed relationship with my bed, and I like coffee followed by morning cuddles that I never get. Happy to make out...I mean, happy to make your acquaintance."