05 || ❝are you trying to steal my identity?❞

❝Hi

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hi. Thanks for calling Heartbreak Hotline. This is Representative 103. How may I help you today, London?

Really? So we're going to pretend that we didn't just talk like five minutes ago?

You're really pushing it, Londie.

Fine, fine. Lemme start again.

Hi 103. I need to apologize for earlier when I was being such a...a meany.

Really? All of that and the best word you could come up with is a 'meany'? Oh gosh, that is hilarious!

But I was actually being sincere.

Oh, I know. But on a more serious note, thank you for the apology. Compromise and admitting when you're wrong are two important parts of building strong, healthy relationships.

Mmmhmm...

So now that you called in twice, I'll be more than glad to help you out with your problems. Let's start with the basics about you. What's your name, age, and favorite color?

Uh, you already know my name.

Full name.

London Watkins.

Middle name?

Are you trying to steal my identity? Why do you need to know all of this anyway?

I have my reasons.

Yeah, because you obviously want to steal my identity.

Trust me if I were trying to steal an identity, yours would definitely be on the bottom of my list.

Hmph...fine. It's Calvin. Are you happy now?

London Calvin Watkins?

Yes!

Yes...can't wait to steal this identity muahaha...oh wait, did I say that out loud?

If my bank account drains tonight and they find someone using my name, I'm coming back and reporting you!

That's hilarious! How exactly would you do that? You don't even know my name!

...

Exactly. But anyway, age?

Eighteen.

And your favorite color?

Black.

That's a shade, not a color.

Seriously? We're going to do this? It's bad enough I have to answer these stupid questions.

Please just be cooperative. Trust me, you're definitely not the most fun person to talk to. I'm just trying to get along with you.

So? I paid-

Can you just answer?

FOREST GREEN, GOSH!!!

Ew.

...

And I'll just need to know one more thing.

Huh? I thought we were done.

Almost. Okay, what's your social security number?

WHAT?!

Hah, just kidding.

© Lightning_Stryker 2020