BONUS 2: ❝wrong number❞

Bold || London

Bold || London

Italics || 143

*ring ring*

Hey boo boo. This is 143 speaking. How can I help you out today?

Oops, I think I put in the wrong representative number. Sorry.

Aw that's okay, bebe. Anything I can help you with though?

Well maybe you can get me over to 103. That's who I meant to call but apparently my fingers happened to slip and dial this one instead.

Well they sure seem to know who to dial if you ask me.

...

You wanna know something?

What?

You must have really good wifi.

I'm sorry. I don't think I under-

Because I'm feeling a strong connection.

Y-yo...uh.

Sorry...that wasn't like me. I must've hit my head when I fell for you.

Uh, can I-

Aw, c'mon man. Don't be so uptight! All you have to do is play along.

I'd rather not.

Pretty sure you'll be thinking differently after this conversation. I have lots of different tricks up my sleeve ya know.

Last time I checked you're a hotline representative, not a magician.

Well the boys seem to say my kisses leave a spell on them. Want to test the theory?

No, I really just want to be transfer-

You're so lucky that you dialed up the real love doctor here.

I don't think I need a love doctor right now, but thanks for the cheesy pickup lines.

Aw c'mon dude! I needed a boy to toy with for a little while. It gets so boring hearing people whine and complain all freaking day.

Isn't that part of working with people?

Yeah you're right, but still. Anyway, you seem adorable. Sooooo...what's your name cutie? Maybe one day I can steal it.

Er...London.

Wow, totally suits you. It's adorable and that place is pretty popular.

Well I'm not.

You're pretty popular with my eyes right now.

...you haven't even seen me before.

Your point?

Look, nice chat but-

By the way, do you happen to have a spare heart on you?

Can't say I do.

Can you double check? I'm pretty sure you just stole mine.

143, are you done yet?

I'm sorry, are you talking to me?

Uh, yes.

Oh great! Because now we can skip the small talk and go straight to the sweet talk.

Hey, look. As entertaining as this may be to you, I'm interested in another girl. Sorry.

Man, I wasn't even interested. I just needed my daily dose of flirting. Thanks for killing the whole vibe though.

Sorry to disappoint.

Do you even know what 143 means? Do you not even understand the significance of my number?

...

Bruh, I'm the flirting specialist of Heartbreak Hotline. You do realize that certain numbers have certain meanings here, right?

Yeah, kind of.

Good. Because my number is just the flirting specialist. You may want to avoid a few of the others...Luckily you didn't dial their numbers on accident. That would've been hilarious to be honest.

Can I just be transferred to 103 already? I think my mind has been scarred enough today.

Oh, right! Talk to you later, my cutes.

Can you stop saying that?

*cringes*

Hah.

© Lightning_Stryker 2020

Thanks to astrophile for asking about 143 and inspiring this bonus chapter XD