20 || ❝i'm just me, 103.❞

*ring, ring*

*ring, ring*

C'mon dude, answer.

*ring, ring*

You're worrying me here, Londie. Just pick up.

*ring, ring*

C'MOOOOON DUDE! I feel like I haven't heard your laugh in forever and it's kiiilling me.

*ring, rin-

Hey it's-

Londie, ohmyg-

London. I can't come to the phone right now, so leave a message and I'll call you back. Bye!

Oh...

*beep*

Uh...hey Londie. It's me again, you know...the girl who goes by a number and not by a name. Anyway, I've been calling for the past two days with no response and I'm getting kind of worried.

*sigh*

Just give me a text, a call- anything to let me know you're okay. Remember, nothing is irreversible. I'm still here if you need to get something off your chest.

*clicks as tears stream down her face*

Stupid, I'm so stupid. How could I let myself get this far in? How could I allow myself to fall for the most fragile, delicate boy to ever exist? And why in the world would I even think he would like such a rough and moody girl like me?

*laughs through her tears*

I mean, we haven't even seen each other. We're complete strangers.

*sniffles as she wipes a tear away*

Talking to him was the biggest mistake of my life. I'm no delicate flower, I'm no Delilah. I'm just me, 103. I'm just a girl who hides behind a number because she's too afraid to reveal her true name. And I don't want to hear it spoken from his lips because it'll only pull me in deeper. 

*rolls over and stares at the ceiling*

Love makes people weak, but I am not. But wherever you are London Watkins, please just take care of yourself. Even if you may be falling asleep in the arms of your precious Delilah.

© Lightning_Stryker 2020