Ten

Chapter Ten
In & Out

I laid in the middle of the bed, the sheets damp from tears and sweat, my eyes feel cracked and bloodshot, my throat is hoarse and raw, my head remains pounding and my body is so weak that I couldn't even find the energy to turn my head.

I had been dealing with agonizing torture for longer than I could even begin to fathom, I had watched the dead of night turn into the light hues of a new morning and the bright colors of the day passing me by, I had become a prisoner locked in my own body by this internal torture.

I wasn't sure if I had even urinated at some point, I must have as it seemed impossible to hold my bladder for so long and yet I couldn't tell for sure as my body had betrayed me long ago and with every passing hour I feared my mind would follow suit.

I heard as heavy steps made their way upstairs.

"Harper."

I couldn't move, and worse, the lusty embers began to whip through me fiercer than ever now that he was here, my body wretched and jerked on its own as I cried out the hot tears stinging my eyes leaving scorching trails along my face.

"Oh Harper my love." He sounded softly, but his face read horror, he was terrified to look at me and I could tell he was forcing himself to do so, I watched as his Adam's apple bobbed with uncertainty.

"H-help me." My words cracked, my voice was barely above a whisper.

I watched on as his own eyes watered, "I-I don't know how to help you without hurting you more."

"Please help me." I croaked desperately.

He stood up and shook his head, "I, I don't know what to do...baby tell me what to, how can I help you?" He was fully crying now.

"It hurts" I sobbed, " ITS GOING TO KILL ME!" I screamed, I was terrified that my words would hold true, I was also experiencing more and more discomfort along with this new desolation.

"Harper...what can I do?"

I feared that his touch would make everything worse, I didn't want to risk being touched and suffer even more.

"Leave." It was all I could say before I could no longer contain my scream, every shriek of pain echoed in my head and before I knew it I had passed out once again.

__________

I never really knew how long I'd be out for or for how long I'd be able to withstand the agony before passing out again, but it continued like that throughout the rest of the day.

Sadly Braxton never returned to the bedroom.

The last time I passed out I stayed out until the next morning.

__________

"Good morning."

I carefully opened my sore eyes at the sound of Braxton's voice, I slowly willed my head to move and face him, I found that the slight movement didn't cause me much pain.

"It's all over Gorgeous, you did it...you survived your heat." He smiled sadly.

I moved to sit up and he helped me. My body was just as weak as before and instead of the excruciating pain I was now full of soreness, but I'd take the full throbbing of an over worked muscle anyday.

"Easy beautiful, let me help you." He said gently as he carefully sat me up, I noticed that I was in fresh clothes, and that the bedding had been changed. "After you told me to leave I sat outside of the room door...I've never felt so helpless in my whole life Harper, you scared the shit out of me." He growled.