Eighteen

-Chapter Eighteen-
Yours & Mine

'Patrick and Vance'
'Vance and Patrick'
Braxton had broken it down to me on why these two guys would be best suited to become his next Beta, and yet it was all so strange...I couldn't imagine anybody taking the position as I was having trouble even thinking of Ryder leaving none the less gone.

While Vance is very good at running things in Braxton's place when he's away on Alpha duties, Patrick has really changed since meeting Mariah, and I can't deny that he too has become quite responsible and very hands-on since joining the Elite 30.

"You know, when I asked you to let me help I was thinking more along the lines of squabbling neighbors or something." I smiled.

He chuckled tiredly. "Those will come as well."

"Well..." I sighed. "A decision doesn't have to made immediately, we've got time to choose before Ryder officially leaves."

He nodded.

"Why don't we go up to bed?" I suggested.

"You'll stay the night?" he asked, his entire face lighting up.

I couldn't help but smile. "I've actually been thinking a lot...If it's okay with you...I was wondering if it'd be okay if I move back in to your house?"

He shook his head 'no.'

I genuinely hadn't expected that. It seems as if all of my stubbornness had come back full circle and now he didn't want to live with me... I should have never moved out.

He sighed heavily "Harper...When are you going to understand that this is your house too?"

I smiled and hugged him, he kissed me and I had seemed to have missed him more than I anticipated as I kissed him back, but it was more...these kisses were new kisses...more desperate, like I couldn't get enough of him. Suddenly I felt like I needed his kisses.

He pulled away but I took hold of his head and pulled him back to me. He obliged me before gently taking my wrists into his hands before pulling away once again, "We should cool it."

I shook my head in protested, "No we shouldn't." I said as I tried to kiss him again

He released my hands and I threw my arms around his neck I kissed him once again and he obliged me only small pecks. I pouted my discontent and he chuckled lightly.

"We're getting carried away." He sounded softly.

"No we aren't...Braxton I am ready for you...fully" I admitted, my face had to have been scarlet. "I'm ready to become yours if you're ready to become mine."

He took my face into his hands carefully, "Gorgeous I am already yours."

"Well, I'm ready to give myself to you...and you're kinda turning me down." I pointed out, trying not to let him see that any confidence I had going into this was quickly fading.

"I could never turn you down Harper...not trying to sound like a pervert or anything but you can't begin to imagine how difficult it is for me to not just take you whenever I'm around you, but I want to make sure this is something you want...I mean what about the whole marriage thing?"

I sighed, the mood was long gone.

"I made that rule for myself long before I met you, before I knew about Weres in general." I explained "But we are mates...you will be the only guy for me ever...So if we have sex tonight, two weeks from now, our wedding night, 40 years from now...It will always be special, and will remain special every single time because it will be with you...and not trying to put any pressure on you or anything because honestly I'm not even on that wave length yet but I know one day we will get married so it isn't like I'm just sleep with some random guy."

He smiled.

"Plus not that I want it to take center stage or anything...but I can't wait much longer on officially becoming your Luna and to become your Luna I will have to take your mark."

I could see he was ready to protest so I kissed him once and continued. "I know you'll say I'm doing this for the wrong reasons but you know all I've ever wanted was to take your mark on my own terms...not because Heat dictated it or because I'm out of time and I have to get it done and everyone's telling me to get it...but because I want to and we've talked about this."

"I thought it would just be the mark." He admitted, concern still filling his brow "Are you sure about this?"

I nodded, and he smiled before grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs. Once we were in the room a wave of nerves washed over me, I had no idea what I was doing, what was the proper protocol in this sort of situation?

'Do we undress each other?'
'Hair up or down?'
'Should I go have a shower first?'
'What kind of underwear did I put on this morning?'

But as soon as he stepped forward and kissed me everything went away, every worry, every doubt and concern...everything else vanished with his warm touch and intense kisses. I felt as his hands on my waist began to move up and under my top. His hands trailed along my skin, their warm touch became ablaze with tingles, each sensation drew me in further.

My own body seemed to know exactly what it wanted and moved accordingly of it's own will. I was so lost in the moment that I hadn't realized Braxton had gotten my top off. Soon the bra came off and the cool air in the bedroom touched my bare skin.

He stopped kissing me only to lift me up and place me on the large bed.

While I scooted into a more comfortable position I got my pants and underwear off before laying back down to watch him get undressed.

This wasn't the first time either of us has seen the other naked, but his body is always so magnificent.

Like many times before Braxton showered me with kissed before proceeding to pleasure me with his beautiful mouth.

More than a few hair pulls and name screams later, my legs were quivering from an orgasm and that's when he got up on his knees, he pushed my legs apart and settled himself in-between them. He bent down to kiss me. Again the kiss was intense and blocked out everything around me. He trailed his kisses to my jaw and used one of his hands to make sure that I was still being tended to.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear before he kissed my neck, then before I could even respond he bit down on my neck, and a deep feeling of pressure filled me. At first I let out a cry of surprise but it immediately went away when he seductively licked the fresh bite and began to thrust his hips.

Every thrust brought me closer to him than I have ever been before. Never have I felt anything so intense as making love with Braxton.

No kiss, no caress, no pleasure could match this moment. I locked eyes with him and reached up to caress his face, he was so into the moment, I had to bite my lip just to keep from moaning long enough to smile and show him how much I loved him, but with another deep thrust my eyes rolled back and shut as an uncontainable orgasm immediately spilled out of me.

And I enjoyed every prolonged minute as My mate took this time to finish as well.

He kissed me over and over again this somehow helped to bring me down from my intense pleasure, my entire being was pulsing from having him inside of me. He removed himself and got up only to grab a towel.

After coming back to the bed he instructed me to lift my hips, he placed the towel underneath me and cleaned me up, normally I would've been mortified with the act, but there was so much love in the solemn act that I was honestly touched by how tender he was being.

Afterwards we laid down next to each other, each of us still trying to steady our breathing. I looked over at him and smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too Gorgeous."