Thirty-Three

Chapter Thirty- Three
Weekend Retreat

As we pulled up to the lake house I let myself out of the car (much to Braxton's protest) and I stretched before he came around to me.

"I've been meaning to ask you...do you not like me opening doors for you?"

I looked at him and shook my head, "No, I actually love the fact that you're so chivalrous." I admitted.

He smiled. "Good, then I will open doors for you so long as I am able." He said before he bent down to give me a kiss and then we moved to enter the house. He placed the bags on the ground while he unlocked the door and opened it for me before collecting the bags.

I undid the alarm and he moved quickly up the stairs, I knew he would be putting our bags in the bedroom. I locked the front door behind us and then stepped out of my heels and began to move around the living room.

I drew back the curtains so I could admire the beautiful view of the moon and stars shining down onto the lake.

"Hey Gorgeous," he sounded as he came up from behind me, he took me into his arms and hugged me to him before bending down to kiss the top of my hair. "I've been meaning to ask you...how you felt about finally trying out this hot tub?"

I nodded my head, "Why not?"

I hadn't packed any swim suits but thankfully we had spare swimwear here. Together we went upstairs and I got into a cute bikini that the bottoms tied off on the sides. I was a little unsure of the bottoms though as they seems ultra revealing. They were something that Val had talked me into getting one day while shopping with her as they were a thong style bottom. I sighed and grabbed a large towel and wrapped it around myself to completely shield my body from view.

"You ready?" He asked.

I couldn't help but stand there and completely stare at his abs. So perfectly defined, and his broad shoulders and large biceps.

"Hey now...none of that just yet." He smirked.

I realized he was teasing me, he knew that by coming out here with no towel I wouldn't be able to help myself but stare at him...but I wouldn't be the only one to be played with tonight.

"Fine then." I pouted before I turned my back to him and carefully removed my towel. I didn't allow it to fall to the ground as I would need to use it afterward and didn't want it to get dirty.

I placed the towel on one of the chairs and turned around to see Braxton's lovely brown eyes had darkened quite a bit.

"Handsome...none of that just yet." I said,  mirroring his previous statement as I began to pick my hair up into a messy bun so it wouldn't get too wet.

He growled and stepped forward and I held out my hand. "Would you mind assisting me into the hot tub?" I asked as I finished up with my hair.

He looked down at my hand and then back at me as if I had asked him the meaning of life, "You're serious?" He asked.

I nodded, "You suggested the hot tub babe, not me." I smiled.

He actually rolled his eyes before he took my hand and helped me into the hot tub slowly. It takes a minute to acclimate to but once in I let the hot water massage muscles I didn't even realize were sore. I closed my eyes and sighed a content sort of sigh.

I listened on as Braxton got into the hot tub as well but I couldn't bother to open my eyes. I felt as the water moved and soon his hand caressed my thighs, I opened my eyes and found his handsome face, a beautiful smile filled his face.