Coming Out

After some time I found the motivation to write so here it is. Enjoy~

Yoongi would act as if everything was okay, like he needed no help at all but in reality he wants someone to come up to him and hug him, telling him it's okay to be who he is and he's perfect the way he is. No one has ever told him that in life, no one not even his closest family members or even his friends but he thought it would be just weird if his friends would say that - but that's his opinion he never knew that the members would in fact definitely do it for him, if that is what he needed to stay in his own two feet.

Of course it would only be natural that the members where panicking about Yoongi, but they had to wait for him, they thought it would be better for the rapper to do what he wanted; and there's the fact that they're all to scared of him to do anything about it. Yoongi always gave off this menacing aura but beyond that was a small, weak and unstable person, he built up a wall around him to protect himself, not allowing anyone to see the weaker and less desirable person underneath his facade. They had wondered what was up with Yoongi, normally he wouldn't stay in the studio for longer than he needed but this time was special, and all of them knew that he was meant to be finishing his work, but he was just panicking and worrying about who he was and was it okay to be him.

Yoongi didn't want to come out as scary or threatening but that is what people have made him out to be, the producer wanted everyone to be inspired by him and not to be scared to talk to him about there problems when they needed help but he got the complete opposite of what he wanted. He knew he tended to push people away and never buckle under the pressure of wanting a hug or to maybe hold someone's hand but at this movement his doesn't care anymore, he wants to feel loved. As they say though, life isn't fair and you don't get what you want without working, but the truth is Yoongi works far to much for what he wants but never gets the end result. He looks scary, gives of scary vibes, curses and many more but that's no reason to be scared to ask their hyung, except Jin, for advice or help nor is it any excuse for him not to ask his youngers for help, even if it did sting his pride.

Currently, The producer was wearing a pink jumper that was probably five times bigger than him but that's how he likes it, also he is wearing a pair of white shorts, that he thinks are comfortable and far easier to move in than his normal clothes. For his shoes, he is wearing a pair of fluffy slippers that make noises when you walk on them which make the little giggle. Yoongi's hair was messy some could say like a bed head, blonde coloured hair all over the place. His eyes had massive bags under his eyes which you would at least need to stay up for over a month without sleep. To put what he looked like in one word it would be dead. Yoongi had been cooped up in his safe studio for a long time without getting enough sleep to make him seem even a bit motivated or happy, ending in him looking like a mess.

The little knew that he should be heading back to the dorm now or one of the members where going to walk in on him in little space, that is what he would least want to happen. It had almost happened once last year when he didn't hear the knock on the door when he was playing with his stuffy ,that he like to call Kumamon because he loved him, then Taehyung was about to walk in when Yoongi quickly ran up, almost falling back down, and put his back to the door. Taehyung didn't question him and just walked away hoping that his hyung would come out on his own soon enough without having to be forced.

Yoongi packed his equipment up and left the studio, on the way out he threw his coffee cups in the bin and locked the door. When he came out of the studio it was eight o'clock in the morning so the sun was beaming bright and being in a dark studio for so long almost blinded him when he stepped out. The producer got his black cap and flung it over his head, and now Yoongi is wearing his normal clothes now, covering his second personality. He put his black mask on his face then got ready to leave to the dangerous and curious outside world.

As he got back in the dorm he just realised that everyone would be up now and would question him when he got inside. Yoongi stood outside the dorm for a while wondering how he would answer them, what would he say if they asked him about what he was doing in the studio for such a long time? He wasn't going to say 'oh I've just been sucking a pacifier and acting like a child' no way. He would just have to make an excuse on the spot if they ask him and try so hard not to tell the the honest truth that haunts him every day in fear of the world knowing.

Here it goes...

A~N Sorry for not updating this book in a while, I've had no motivation to do anything and school has just been as bad. How have you guys been anyways? Missed me, probably not but I can only hope. Anyways hope you liked reading this chapter and if you have any suggestions of what you would like to see little or big Yoongi  do don't be afraid to ask. Cya.