Loving Time

Happy late easter guys, hope y'all got lots and lots of chocolate cause' I've ate mine already kekekekeke. This is just kind of a special chapter for late easter but not really easter related? Anyways enjoy because I enjoyed writing this ❤

Dream~~~~~

"Daddy!" Yoongi screamed in terror as he was getting dragged closer and closer to the edge of the cliff but his caregivers were just stood watching him as he was falling, Yoongi thought they loved and cared about him, thought that they would help him no matter what but today just proves his thoughts wrong. He was reaching to the edge of the cliff and all the fun memories they've shared together flashed through his mind, was it even worth caring anymore if they didn't care about him apparently not because he's finally reached the edge and the members are still staring at him like a deer in a spotlight.

"We never cared about you anyone, bitch" they all said in unison as he took his final breathe and fell of the cliff,  was this really it?

"I...............love.......you..............." Yoongi took his last breathe and with the final words he fell to his death and fell to the ground with a loud bang. He was never to be remembered or loved again. This was it it.

End~~~~~

"EOMMA!!!!" Yoongi screamed waking up the whole dorm his scream echoing against the walls.

"Baby, Shhhhh it's okay bubba you're okay it was just a dream darl don't worry eomma has got you." Jin hushed finally managing to calm the crying little down.

"Eomma....." Yoongi seamed to have regressed into a much younger age through his nightmare so he wasn't able to talk all that much.

"You're all right now bubba I've got you hush now." Jin whispered silently and started rocking Yoongi in his arms.

Yoongi just stared up at Jin with his big, brown and watery eyes, he didn't understand what Jin was saying but he calmed down with Jin rocking him and humming Spring Day to him. Yoongi lifted his thumb into his mouth instead of a pacifier and began to suck harshly on it not knowing it was bad for him.

"No no baby you can't use that here use this" Jin silently scolded grabbing Yoongi's pink pacifier that says 'Baby Boy' and because it had been on the floor he had to put it in his mouth then put it in the littles mouth, Yoongi giggled sucked on it and finally his eye lids where slowly dropping and soon enough he was put into deep slumber, snoring ever so slightly and then surprisingly he tugged Jins hand and Jin seemed to know exactly what his baby wanted so he climbed into the youngers bed and hugged Yoongi tightly and soon enough they where both off to dream land.

The sneaky bastard Jimin was, he recorded it all to use for science reasons and quietly tip toed back to his room which he shared with Hoseok and Jungkook and then showed them the video because earlier Yoongi had woke up nearly the whole dorm except from Namjoon because boy was he a deep sleeper not even an earth quake could wake that boy, it was a miracle that his a.arm clock woke him up because no one thinks they would be able to wake the leader up then he would be like sleeping beauty as Yoongi likes to say and the members joke about how he would be instead a sleeping beauty but a sleeping destroyer because he tends to smash stuff in his sleep.

                                                                                                              MORNING