Diapers Final

Yoongi wasn't really all to bothered with using diapers it was just the process of putting them on that made him a bit sick, what were diapers even like? Comfortable? Uncomfortable? The only way to find out is to try them on, how bad can they really be? Jin had showed them what the diapers were like, they seemed comfortable enough and there was enough room in them they just looked....well difficult to wee or poo in. ( I don't even know why I cringed writing that 😂) How is he supposed to go the toilet in diapers anyways? Does he just let it go, what if he struggles with doing it? The members will surely help him.

Jin said that the next time Yoongi's in little space that's when they will try the diapers on, Jungkook has already been in little space and tried them on and he seems perfectly fine with it but Yoongi wasn't in the room when they were putting on the diaper or changing it so he doesn't exactly know what they are like. All that he knows is Jungkook was acting completely normal throughout the whole day, he didn't even seem one bit uncomfortable. Yoongi was just a bit scared to try a diaper on for the first time but if it meant less bother for the members then he was up for it.

It was a Tuesday morning when Yoongi finally slipped after some time, he was feeling some stress and tiredness so he regressed into a more comfortable headspace. Yoongi got up from the bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes with his fists,  and then made his way to the kitchen were Jin would be most likey cooking, it wasn't him who was cooking it's probably Jimin or Hoseok then. The smell of pancakes am delighted it's way into Yoongi's nose and the little instantly made a run for it to the kitchen. His favourite breakfast was by far pancakes and he wanted to get there before they were all gone.

"Yoongi yah what did we tell you about running in the corridors?" Jin said looking at the little that had just entered the kitchen.

"Not to eomma." Yoongi mumbled as he went to his seat.

"Yoonie sowwy." He then finished, struggling to sit down on the chair.

Hoseok then lifted the little onto the chair and then pushed it in, not forgetting to give the little a peck on the nose which made Yoongi giggled and then peck Hoseoks cheek as he went to get up.

"Ahhh you're going to kill me." Hoseok said, putting his hand on his chest for dramatic effect.

"Oh no. Yoonie no kill Seokie." Yoongi said giving Hoseok a hug.

"It's okay, Prince save me from dying." Hoseok said swinging the little in the air and then spinning around.

"Ahhh Seokie put me downnnnn" Yoongi screamed, laughing loudly.

"Alright, alright." Hoseok said putting Yoongi back on the chair.

"What does the Prince want on top of his pancakes today?" Jin asked.

"Bubewwy!" Yoongi screamed excitedly as Jimin and Jungkook entered the kitchen and both pecking Yoongi on the cheek.

"Alright! Blueberry it is!" Jin said putting the Blueberry on top of the pancake and then putting it on a plastic plate.

"Here you go kitten." Jin said placing the plate down in front of Yoongi.

Yoongi wasted no time in digging in, using his hands instead of a fork and knife but who a credit about utensils anyway? Hands are way better. The pancake was soon gone and everyone was by then in the kitchen, either eating or playing on their phone.

"Yoongi, we have to try the diapers on you today? Is that okay or would you like to wait longer?" Namjoon asked picking the little up and taking him to the he kitchen sink to wash his hands.

"Today! Today!" Yoongi clapped excitedly, happy to try something knew.

"Alrighty, how about we go get it on right now?" Namjoon asked walking towards the bedroom.

"Now! Now!" Yoongi clapped his hands together, full gummy smile showing.

Namjoon carried the little into the bedroom and put him on the nappy changer thing ( what are they even called? 😂) and layer him down carefully. He went to the wardrobe to get a nappy, he picked the dog one and then walked back over to were a Yoongi was. Jin entered the room and smiled at how Namjoon was going to actually try and put the diapers on the little. Jin just stayed in the room and was basically going to watch how good Namjoon was going to be at putting diapers on. It was a pretty disgusting thin to do if the little had poo'd but luckily there was nothing there.

Namjoon carefully took the littles pajamas off and rolled the boxers off and put them to the side. Namjoon then picked up a baby wipe and wiped the 'area' clean whilst making sure the little was okay, luckily he was just giggling and playing with a rubber duck he must of found on the bed. Once that was done he picked up the diaper but then Yoongi started to react. He put the duck down and his lips started to wobble and form a pout. He was starting to feel scared about the diapers and so he started to cry, not full on sobbing but tears as ere definitely coming out of his eyes.

"Shush shush baby. Daddy's here. What's wrong kitten?" Namjoon said kissing Yoongi lightly on the head.

"I'm scawed daddy, will it hurt?" Yoongi asked, eyes glistening with the shed tear.

"Of course not babe. If it would hurt I wouldn't do it would I baby?" Namjoon said smiling reassuringly.

"N-no" Yoongi mumbled, hiding his face with the oversized sweater.

"See? I bet you didn't even notice It's already on?" Namjoon said and indeed the diaper was on.

"Woah daddy mawgic!" Yoongi cheered up laughing as Namjoon did a funny dance but managed to fall over.

"Namjoon how did you even managed to fall over. Did you hurt yourself?" Jin asked helping the younger up from the cold floor.

"I'm fine Jinie" Namjoon said kissing his boyfriend on his lips.

Now Yoongi was confused, not by the fact that his two caregivers were kissing but how as he supposed to wee in this? Does he just try and let it go or will he need help? Yoongi started to worry and his lips started to wobble again. The two caregivers instantly noticed and went over to comfort the little.

"What's wrong kitten?" Jin asked bouncing the little on his lap.

"Eomma, how Yoonie wee?" Yoongi asked crying a bit more.  (Ughhhh why am I cringing?)

" Awww whenever you need to wee just tell us and we'll help you." Jin said as the little rested his head on his caregivers shoulder.

Soft snores then came out the little mouth as he had fell asleep.

"How did he even fall asleep? He literally just woke up not long ago!" Namjoon whispered.

"Don't know but he must be tired." Jin said placing the little on the bed and kissing him on the nose.

"Love you Jinie" Namjoon said kissing Jin.

"Love you to Joonie" Jin replied staring lovingly at his boyfriend.

Hope you enjoyed! Have a good night/day! Any requests are greatly appreciated and I will do them as soon as I can so don't be afraid to request! 💕