I Didn't Know Part 2

Thanks for all the love and support after the last chapter, it makes me happy knowing how you feel from this and that you're enjoying it ❤. I'm just going to say sorry before hand for the feels, it's gonna hit u like a truck but I hope you like it anyways.

"I'm sorry, I won't be little anymore and I won't bother you. Sorry."

Yoongi felt terrible knowing he was such a bother for them and then he wouldn't of even bothered telling them he was a little if it was going to bother them this much, he wouldn't of been such a pain then would he? They didn't care for him or loved him from the start he was just being a pain that they all wanted to get rid of and never see again and that Yoongi would be glad to comply. He ran to his studio tears threatening to fall, he didn't care if he bumped into people he just wanted to get away from reality for a bit and what no better place than to go to his studio.

Everything kept coming back to him how he was never liked from the beginning a and how they just pretended to love and care for him because they had to, life wasn't fair everyone knew that but Yoongi thought he was getting the short end of the stick for everything. He laughed. Chuckled even at how stupid he was being but couldn't help it, he even wondered if life was worth living when no one cared about you. His parents had never cared about him from the day he was born, they wanted a girl but got a boy that they absolutely despised they didn't agree on what he was doing and didn't like what he was doing with his life so they ignore him.

Yoongi finally got to his studio and seamed the door shut and he grabbed his hair maybe pulling out a few roots here and there. Yoongi cried. He hated crying knowing how wimpy it was and how it wasn't manly in the slightest but no one was here so he let himself cry and cry until there was nothing left. The small rapper slid down the door shouting incoherent words and curses to the world that no one would here and he was mainly talking to himself, he knew now after the incident today no one would come to him to remind to eat and drink no. They would just act like he wasn't there just like last time.

"Why am I such........a pain." Yoongi whispered voice weak and shaky.

Maybe you shouldn't of told them your safe place, then you'd be fine.

It's a shame really, they didn't care or love you.

You're on your own this time Yoongi, solve it yourself you baby.

He really was a baby though, little or big he was a baby crying all the time and whining at himself all the time for not being able to do something, that's what he was. A baby. He had no change of clothes in the studio no cleaning stuff or anything so he would eventually have to go back to the dorm. That sounded like a nightmare to him, he really didn't want to go where he knew he would get stares of hatred and none of them would spare a second glance at him. He's go there and maybe stay there again and just leave early in the morning and stay in his studio late in the night so no one would awake to see him.

Yoongi didn't even know what time it is but he'll who was he to care anymore, his life was point,Essex and meaningless because if he didn't care for himself then who would? Definitely not his past brothers, he loved them and they what he thought loved them but no they say he's a pain in the ass when he's little and would be much better if he was only normal and big Yoongi. Now the rapper really needed some relief and to get that he needed to go into little space but he swore to himself that he wouldn't, not after knowing how much of a pain he was. After being in little space he would only stress out even more.