Movies

Yoongi woke up to the smell of freshly cooked pancakes and boy if there was one thing Yoongi loved other than sleep it was pancakes. He got up and rubbed his eyes pouting slightly knowing no one was with him, Yoongi then got his pacifier and slowly made his way to the kitchen the sent getting stronger. Once he was there he saw the rest of the members already eating their breakfast which made Yoongi feel sad because he was left out.

"Eomma? Where Yoonie food?" Yoongi asked.

"Morning kitten, I'll go get it for you darling." Jin replied.

"O'ay" Yoongi answered.

Jin got Yoongi's plate ,which was decorated with pretty stickers that the one and only Yoongi did himself, and put them on the table then he got the high chair ,that was Thomas the Tank Engine. Namjoon picked Yoongi up by the armpits and gently placed him into the high chair strapping him in being careful not to brake anything. The couple then got a napkin and placed it around The littlest neck this was only plain white though since Yoongi didn't like any of the other ones.

"Okay baby be careful when you're eating your food unless." Jin said.

"Unwess what?" Yoongi asked.

"Unless you want us to feed you sweetie" Namjoon finished off.

Yoongi squealed in delight and quickly said yes. Hoseok and Taehyung complained that they where hogging the little all to themselves so they ended up feeding him doing the aeroplane and train thing.

"Open wide here comes the chu chu train."  Taehyung cooed.

"Aaaahhhhhh" Yoongi opened his mouth eating the last of his pancakes.

"All done kitten, shall we go and watch some TV for a bit then we can play how's that sound darling?" Hoseok asked.

"As long as you pwomise Yoonie that you'll pway with da wacing cars."

"Whatever baby, we'll do whatever you want. " Taehyung rep,I'd already getting excited about being able to play with Yoongi.

They switched on the TV and squeezed onto the couch getting covered in the blankets in the end they decided to watch the Princess and the frog because apparently Yoongi hasn't watched it yet but no one believed knowing that he's watched every single Disney or princess movie there is going. Hoseok would occasionly feed Yoongi with popcorn but not to much because when he gets hyper he doesn't stop running around everywhere.

"Papa why does the ugly fwog turn into a pwetty pwince?" He asked Tae

"Because the pretty princess kissed the frig turning him into a handsome prince." He replied.

"Oh Yoonie get it now so if I kiss a fwog it would turn into a pwetty pwince?"

"Nono baby the Princess has special powers so she can turn the frog into a prince." Hoseok said.

"Oh Yoonie gets it now."

"Do you really or is our baby telling lies?"  Jimin asked.

"No I pwomise I get it now."

"I don't think you do" Tae said and suddenly attacked Yoongi tickling him everywhere whilst Hoseok and Jimin where blowing raspberries onto his stomach and arms.

That's what they ended up doing for a while until they all fell asleep hugging each other.