Christmas special 🎄

Christmas eve. One of the best times in the year when even the most moody people come to celebrate a time of year for young children to be filled with glee as they await that one special day, Christmas. Now normally you wouldn't see 7 boys bouncing up and down on the streets of Seoul but here they are: Yoongi, Hoseok, Seokjin, Jimin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook. Currently, they were shopping for christmas presents for one another, basically just piles and piles of clothes.

Snowflakes gently fell from the sky as Christmas lites from all different colours shone through the dark, snow piled up underneath their feet as they skipped throughout, as what can only be described as beautiful, night. They where not expecting to be carrying this many bags of presents and wrapping paper but hey what can you say it's Christmas. Smiles were plastered over the bands faces as they awaited for the towns trees Christmas lights to be turned on, silent laughs filled the air as they kept joking and making fun of each other.  Then a voice was heard doing a countdown for the lights and soon everyone was joining in.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0!!!!

Click. Amazed faces stared upon the newly lit tree smiles, once again, shone off their faces as they all cheered and clapped at the astonishing view.

"Daddy how do the even get up there" Yoongi giggled.

"The magic of Christmas of course!" Namjoon replied.

"Yoonie was being silly, of course it's the magic of chwistmas!" His famous gummy smile was showing which made the other members coo at the cuteness. Yoongi then yawned.

"I think our baby's tired how about we get back home were it's really warm and you can snuggle up with us on the couch while we watch some Christmas films." Jimin said.

"*yawn* O'ay." He replied then Jungkook yawned.

"Awe I think our bunny's tired to hmm?" Jin asked.

"N-no *yawn* Kookie not tiwed." (Writing this made me yawn lol)

"Oh really? Then no piggyback for you since your not tired." Namjoon said.

"No no kookie tired see *yawn* now uppsies."

"Magic word?"

"Pweaseeeeeee"

"Okay baby."