Kitten

Not long after Namjoon and Jin found out Yoongi was a little, everyone knew about him and they where more than happy to have another little added into the family. Yoongi loved the attention he was getting the cuddles, kisses and much more he had over two full boxes (almost over flowing) of teddies, toys and what not he also had a small box filled with his favourite pacifiers his favourite one was the one with blue sparkles and a Kumamon picture in the middle of it. One time Yoongi had lost it and all hell had let loose they basically tipped the dorm upside down to find it,in the end they did but it was filled with cries and tantrums.

Currently, Yoongi was squished in the middle of the couch whilst Jimin and Namjoon where either side of him giving their baby the occasional kiss now and then. Yoongi then decided he wanted to sit in his dadas lap (Jimin) so he crawled away from Namjoon and comfortably sat down on Jimins lap this didn't go unnoticed by the younger though, Jimin then put his head on top of the little and squeezed him tight.

"Noooo dada you gunna squish Yoonie" Yoongi screamed.

"Awe I'm sorry baby but I couldn't help it, your just so squishy and cute." Jimin complained, Yoongi giggling.

" 'ell Yoonie can't 'elp that, it's your 'ault u like me soooooooo mush" Yoongi said.

"Kitten I think it's time for beddy byes how about you say goodnight to them and we'll get you to bed." Jin said.

"No Yoonie 'ont wanna"

"Min Yoongi you will go to bed right now!" Jin said.

"I'm sowwy Yoonie will go 'o bed now can eomma wead me a bed time swory?"

"Of course baby boy." Jin said.

Yoongi then grabbed ahold of Jins hand as they walked to their room they sat down on the bed and Jin then got out Yoongi's favourite pajamas they where Kumamon ones with fluffy paws that stuck out. Whilst Jin was getting Yoongi changed he couldn't help but giggle as he felt the baby powder been applied onto his skin.

"Eomma it wickles" Yoongi laughed.

"The tickle monster is going to get ya." Jin shouted then attacked yoongi, tickling his side.

They both erupted into a storm of laughter falling onto the bed. Jin then tucked Yoongi into the bed bringing in Yoongi's extra soft blanket  that he loved ever so much, it was a baby blue colour and was decorated in white stripes having the name 'Yoongi' written onto it. As soon as Yoongi saw it he instantly made grabbed hands at it, eyes glistening with love. Jin awed at his cute actions and gave the little what he wanted ever so bad.

"Here you go darling." Jin said passing over the blanket.

" 'tank you eomma I wove you hehehe" Yoongi said.

"Awe your welcome munchkins " Jin then kissed Yoongi's for head and gave him one more kiss before turning the night light on.

" night night eomma"

"Night kitten"

A~N Sorry it's so short I just can't be bothered today but I felt like you guys needed some fluff after the last chapter, anyways hope you enjoyed bish I'm out Cya