Your back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here it goes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I push open the door and welcomed with a loud bang, probably one of the youngest members running around like crazy as always. God I'm regretting this now I want to go back to the he studio where I can be at peace and not worry about anything but when I'm in the dorm I always seem so unsettled like I'm new to the group once again. Soon as I entered the living room all eyes where on me, Jungkook had stopped running around Jin stopped cooking breakfast and the others where doing go knows what.

"Yoongi yah your back, what took you so long are you okay? Have you slept? Did you eat, drink even?" Jin said in a worried tone.

"Why is there bags under your eyes? Why is the eyeliner still on from weeks ago, oh my God how long has it been since you've been back?" Namjoon said in a similar tone to Jins.

I didn't want to answer them because most of the things their saying I could answer with no, then they'd all worry sick over me and treat me lik3 a baby not that a mind that it's just the fact that I might accidently slip into little space then they'd all hate me. I hate who I am, I don't want to be me but I can't just change in a blink of an eye, it's humanly impossible and I wish it wasn't. I'm trash someone you'd want to throw away because I'm unwanted, yes I have depression but it doesn't go away in a click of a finger.

"Yoongi-Hyung answer us" Jungkook demanded

"N-no I haven't ate I haven't slept in weeks I drank a bit I think I don't know how long it's been since I've been back. I've been busy thinking of ideas for our comeback." I lied at the end.

"No you weren't because you aren't stupid enough to start working on the new comeback when we've just had one, what's really going on Yo-" Namjoon was saying then Jin cut him off running over to me, holding me in a tight embrace.

"Yoongi yah you idiot, why didn't you drink eat sleep they're so vital yet you seem to think over wise. Do you know how worried we all where? We only wanted to know if you where safe and well but you locked yourself in your studio again at least text us every day saying your okay" Jin scolded.

"I will next time" I said

"Oh no there won't be a next time mister your staying hear unless your only going to the he studio for one to two days got it?" Jin scolded.

"O-okay"

I can't believe I just got rules from Jin am I that dumb? I don't think so but who knows I am stupid, ugly and anything else I've been called   I hate myself even though I a know it's not me Who caused my mind set to be the way it is. I just want to crawl into bed and be little I want to be looked after and cuddled with.  I 2antnever gets and what people desire the most can't get anything,  that's just how life is though we do and get what's needed the most.

I think I'm going to tell them I'm a little soon...